Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:39 PM
Naruto Discussion Thread
Includes anime and manga (warning - may contain spoilers)
probably a part of him, as he cheated the death god
i'm guessing... just part of him... if the 4th himself was sealed inside naruto... he would've been able to talk to naruto the whole time.. just like what the demon fox does...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
No I meant na yun nga, pag lumabas yung 9 tails ng fox, there's some sort of mechanism that auto-summons the 4th inside Naruto's consciousness? Right?
yup.. but still... patay na si yondaime... medyo malabo pa ung appearance ni yondaime... even if he did cheated the death god... there's no way he can get out of naruto...

if he was sealed along with the kyuubi diba dapat may kulungan din siya? Tongue

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Well we'll find out in the next chapter. But yeah, I think I'm right in assuming that it's some kind of summon or special bunshin.
(03-14-2009, 01:36 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: if he was sealed along with the kyuubi diba dapat may kulungan din siya? Tongue

Well, siya naman gumawa ng seal e. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
yep from wats said and wat I've gathered

naruto was meant to have the fox and ge's gotta tame it I recon the "power" itachi gave him would be of help here...

and yes paiin is just some emo guy with problems and a big stick (lots of them stuck on his back even =P)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

naruto finally defeated pain.

hinata has big boobs, just like in 4chan!!!!!
(03-20-2009, 10:58 AM)clonezero Wrote: and yes pain is just some emo guy with problems and a big stick (lots of them stuck on his back even =P)

Wifi router + AP antenna un. Di mo lang nakita yung tatak ng D-Link sa likod.
(04-04-2009, 06:15 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(03-20-2009, 10:58 AM)clonezero Wrote: and yes pain is just some emo guy with problems and a big stick (lots of them stuck on his back even =P)

Wifi router + AP antenna un. Di mo lang nakita yung tatak ng D-Link sa likod.

omg tama ka nga no Clapping

LOL naging Dragonball na talaga ang Naruto. But at least we're finally done with that stupid emo Pain arc.
yey buhay uli c kakashi and shizune lol I shall read fervently again!

altho yeah dbz WTF
I cant argue much with that XP

and now wonder wat happens next

with pain gone wat happens to the bijuu my bets tobi has plans for that XX

Hey people....ummm, i don't watch Naruto but i'm just wondering....since i came across something over the net...are there ANY signs or things in the anime or manga that relates to hemp? I came across this @ Hemp & Japanese Culture ---http://www.rense.com/general50/hemp4.htm---

Quote:A well-known children's adventure story tells about a technique used by ninja (stealthy assassins) to improve jumping skills. The learning ninja plants a batch of hemp when he begins training and endeavours to leap over it everyday. At first this is no challenge, but the hemp grows quickly everyday and so does the diligent ninja's jumping ability. By the end of the season, the warrior can allegedly clear the full gorwn stand of hemp. (Mayuzumi, Masuda) This certainly attests as much for hemp's vitality as the ninja's leaping ability.

From the southern islands of Okinawa which are culturally mixed of Japanese and South Pacific island culture, the skill of Karate emerged. In the Karate-do Kyohan (the book of the way of the empty hand) it relates the feats obtainable by the Karate master:

"A miraculous and mysterious martial art has come down to us from the past. It is said that one who masters its techniques can defend himself readily without resort to weapons and can perform remarkable feats: the breaking of several thick boards with his fist. With his sword hand he can kill a bull with a single stroke; he can pierce the flank of a horse with his open hand; he can shear a hemp rope with a twist or gouge soft rock with his hands . . ."

Oh and this is also interesting...

Quote:Ironically, it was the Japanese Imperial Army's invasion of the Philippines a few years earlier that acted as a catalyst for USA's "Hemp for Victory" campaign to replace the Manila-hemp used by the armed forces.

Manila hemp is also known as abaca...I also read that info in other books and seen a documentary that talks about Philippines as a strategic source of fiber which is one of the main reasons why the Japanese attacked and pwned us... =/
That was the past though, now we're all ok with the Japanese, but.....the americans......labeling hemp.....as....useless...while other industrialized nations use the plant for fiber, paper, fuel, medicine, and food...Facepalm

This is the Documentary....
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne9UF-pFhJY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne9UF-pFhJY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Americans decided to encourage farmers to plant hemp since they need it for the war effort...during that time victory was uncertain, so they were forced to do this, what hypocrisy...Facepalm

Also sorry for hijacking the thread, at least it's for a good cause. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
dont worry oh dear advocate of the green stuff but I think it is best if you set up your thread so you can sort your contributions more and be able to consolidate findings both your own and those who wish to contribute Gentleman

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The MANGA Thread otakuwarren 404 376,076 08-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman