Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:06 PM
Naruto Discussion Thread
Includes anime and manga (warning - may contain spoilers)
I don't think that'll happen at all. The Kyubi obviously wants out. He'll most probably take over a Kagebunshin or something.
They'll find a way to get Kyuubi out w/o Naruto dying, then Kyuubi/Naruto'll duke it out?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Yeah, most likely the Kyubi will get out but Naruto'll be okay. Madara will probably take control of the Kyubi. And then Naruto will most likely beat the Kyubi and Madara to avenge his father and Konoha. Makes sense since this is a shonen manga.

Pain will probably realize the error of his ways too. Probably on his deathbed. Tongue
I'm actually tempted to stop reading Naruto for a couple of months. I like continuous reading. LOL
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
rejoice fans hinata ain't dead yet XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Pain looks so pro when battling naruto 6 tails
See, don't conclude that anyone's dead unless they explicitly say "dead" or "killed". Tongue Yeah, Pain is so annoying. You hype the fox's power and then some dude with special eyes just kicks its ass. It's so annoying.
truth be told the fox's powers is worth naught when fighting anyone with a sharingan XP lucky bastards XD

gotta wonder what's pain's "secret" technique.

Hindi naman sharingan yung kay Pain eh. Tsaka bwisit talaga yang eye power crap na yan. Sana talaga Uchiha nalang o Sharingan yung title.
Epic-er and epic-er? Or lamer and lamer? I just don't know anymore D:
(03-06-2009, 10:10 PM)NiX Wrote: Hindi naman sharingan yung kay Pain eh. Tsaka bwisit talaga yang eye power crap na yan. Sana talaga Uchiha nalang o Sharingan yung title.

hard counters FTW!!
(03-06-2009, 06:39 PM)clonezero Wrote: rejoice fans hinata ain't dead yet XD

YAAAHOOO~~!!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL daddy came back LOL

I was going omg wtf on the 14 something page when the number nine appeared on Yamato's hand Wtf

OT: on the bleach side of things Ichigo is going eugene on us ahaha hair growing longer and all LOL

lol

advance ata ung kamay ni yamato eh! hehe~! ngaun ko lang nabasa ung 439... ang bilis niya mag-skip ng tails... Wtf

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
So... 4th didn't actually die? From what I understood, he got sealed inside Naruto along with the Kyubi. Tama ba?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The MANGA Thread otakuwarren 404 377,657 08-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman