Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:01 PM
Naruto Discussion Thread
Includes anime and manga (warning - may contain spoilers)
maybe that's the reason kishi did it to piss off people and heck as by the strange mentality of the japs to do illogical things killing unique characters is rather standard eg. gundam XD

speaking of illogical things yes your brother is one of them XD

sooo okay 6th tail = bones hmmm so 7th tail flesh? 8th tail = skin? 9th tail = hair and color?

oh yeah what ever happend to the thunder guys and mister 8th tail that part of the story seems oh so dead in the water...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

VERY good post raffy. at least u didnt post anything to aggravate me. Smile
really want me to change that =)

hmm....you make any post to provoke me....well....okay. Jason
lol naaah Im afraid you'll turn me into your BYOB main course come march XP besides your brother is always there to do that LOL

Just dont say anything that might piss me off further. andrew? cnu un?
ahhh, i remember, my punching dummy.
hinata is gonna die? Shock

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
i hope not
waw, this is the first time i post here Happy LOL

hinata is one of my favorite character, sana di sya ma deds Ermm
Hey Mark don't worry about it. No one's happy about Jiraiya dying. Kakashi isn't confirmed to be dead yet, though. But yeah, not having a detectable chakra signature is close enough.

Is Hinata also dead? I don't think so. I think she just got really injured by the Shinra Tensei.

I don't know how much longer the Naruto story can go though. We're probably in the last 2-3 story arcs. I'm just basing this on how Naruto is already at a power level on par with some of the best in the ninja world.

If you're looking for something good to read, you can try Hunter x Hunter. It's a much more fulfilling read, though the delays are not fulfilling AT ALL. The delays are just unparalleled. >_< To be fair to Kishi, at least he's almost always on time.
hmm hinata dying made me wonder what the ending love team ups will be XD so much possibilities still...

have a feeling either sasuke is the second to the last opponent or the last pponent of teh good guys

my bet is this is will be all done within the year or the next.

Exactly.

Buuuut. Kishi still has the potential to drag this on if he wants to. Remember that Orochimaru still exists through Kabuto. And then there's Madara and Sasuke and the Kyubi. But other than them, adding more badguys will seem too forced.
NiX Wrote:Remember that Orochimaru still exists through Kabuto. And then there's Madara and Sasuke and the Kyubi.

I have a feeling Sasuke will be back being a good guy somewhere near the end, and that both he and Naruto will team up to beat some ultimate foe (which is a danger to the world). Probably some super suped-up Kabuto/Orochimaru (Revolver Ocelot/Liquid Snake.... Oh, Snake? Fancy that). IMO, Kishi'll probably be ending the whole Akatsuki/Madara arc after beating Pain.

Although I wish Orochimaru and Kabuto were long removed from the story. They don't appeal to me as impressive opponents like Pain or the Sharingan guys.

NiX Wrote:But other than them, adding more badguys will seem too forced.

Another ninja war? Naruto becomes bad?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
who of you guys think Naruto would get the same relationship with the Kyuubi as the 8th tail Jin has??? that would be awesome XD

that WOULD be awesome... but that's quite impossible... Narutos kyuubi is called "Demon fox" and there's no kind demon... hehe...
hmm... wonder how Jin and his kyuubi developed that kind of relationship...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The MANGA Thread otakuwarren 404 376,065 08-18-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman