Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:24 AM
Terminator Salvation
-Resiklo. -Transmorphers. -Uwe Bhol
You know what? I believe Bale when he says he's just not used to stardom. He's always been awkward with his fame. And that's what makes me admire him even more as an actor. It reaffirms that he's in movies to act and not simply to be famous.
(02-07-2009, 08:20 PM)NiX Wrote: You know what? I believe Bale when he says he's just not used to stardom. He's always been awkward with his fame. And that's what makes me admire him even more as an actor. It reaffirms that he's in movies to act and not simply to be famous.

I thought of that too when he said "Let's do it again!" immediately after blowing his fuse, but still the question stands: just where do you draw the line of excessive?
safe to say what he did WAS over the line but we can always say it was a learning experience XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-07-2009, 10:58 PM)Grim Wrote: just where do you draw the line of excessive?

I think it starts right before Crowe starts throwing phones at hotel staff, and ends with a very drunken Mr. Gibson saying something very unpleasant about Jews.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
just watched it and it was rather good a hell of a lot better than 3 wish they make another one like this / or hopefully even better.

and yes arni's cameo was rather appropriate XD

he was not in the intro credits so I think its a spoiler

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Nakakaadik yung remix. Haha. Ngayon ko lang nakita eh.
mr bale outshined by another australian.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Old Terminator Parody Goat 2 5,792 03-24-2013, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Berserker Lonewolf