Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:59 PM
Little Big Planet
Online Levels
Golly gee Sony, what a brilliant idea! It makes so much sense millions of people just became non-customers!
Just when I finally decided to buy a copy of the game Glare
Ninja Ninja 
Sad. Just sad.
Thinking about it, I might have overreacted by a -little- bit when I gave Sony the figurative finger earlier Domo

Let's just say my interest in LBP has dropped from 90% to about 20%, which means I'll probably only be picking the game up to play great stages that have gone viral, like the gradius level (which thankfully hasn't been "moderated" yet).

...Though, if that level is mysteriously moderated in the next few days, let's just say my copy of LBP will end up in TPC -_-

Really stupid, Sony.
ive seen this game, and I want it! Oh wait....no PS3.....WHHYYYY!!!??? *explodes*

but seriousley the graphics of this game look amazing, and it appeals to me cuz you can build things, and i like putting things together! so enjoy your little big planet world thing... it shall be your last!
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
drive a stake thru your own heart why don't you Facepalm
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LBP for PSP was just released today.

I'm going to give it another shot and try it out once a m33-5.00 version is released.

If any of you do try it out, please let me know if there's ad hoc mode. Thanks
be sure to search for those herb inspired levels...they're.......interesting.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost Planet cabs 4 5,285 09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Last Post: cabs