Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:19 PM
anyone else angry as me?
Im VERY upset right now,with all this talk of for answer and AC4.I dont own a next gen console and cuz of my familys horrible financial situation its unlikely i will ever have a ps3.I hate my life so much right now its not even funny......

Anyone else angry cuz you cant experiance the next gen AC's?

:Angry: Domo Chairh
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]
not me cause those next gen games aren't true to the cause!!!!

(will only apply to the game mentioned on the above post)

I will never say the name for I deny it is so!!!! Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-01-2008, 05:21 AM)Tadakatsu1Honda Wrote: Im VERY upset right now,with all this talk of for answer and AC4.I dont own a next gen console and cuz of my familys horrible financial situation its unlikely i will ever have a ps3.I hate my life so much right now its not even funny......

Anyone else angry cuz you cant experiance the next gen AC's?

:Angry: Domo Chairh

I've had AC4 for a few months now and I've touched it all of -one- time. It's something else. Definitely not an AC game as it says on the box. The gameplay is pretty much the same as the Gundam SEED PS2 series, and I'd rather play that instead.
I used to dream about owning AC4, but it faded away gradually. Thinking that I'd be happier with the next-gen PC games (Diablo III and SC2), I dropped AC4 out of my mind and bought another PC instead after saving some money.
I'm not really angry I don't have a next-gen console yet. I mean they're just games, dude. They might be a hobby or a passion for all of us here, Armored Core especially, but that doesn't mean they should take over our lives and affect us emotionally.

But eh, I'm pretty laid back so that's just me.

*saves for Diablo 3, drools at mouth*
Yeah, so stop drooling over a next-gen console which consumes five times the electricity your refrigerator usually does, and get a high-end PC instead, assembling it piece-by-piece.

Trust me, this way, you know where your money's headed. Big grin
(10-01-2008, 09:59 PM)Grim Wrote: *saves for Diablo 3, drools at mouth*

Same here Mix.
And of course we drool from the mouth. If we drool from somewhere else, THAT WOULD BE SO WRONG!!!

Anyways.
I'm not angry. As a matter of fact, I don't care much if I don't get to experience Next Gen AC. Because hell, I've missed about 2 generations already, missing one more wouldn't hurt... Much.

Shin's Tip FTW.
'Signatures are overrated.'
yeah and that's why emulators came into this world XD

im angry to the tekken 6 delay!!!!!!
(10-02-2008, 09:24 PM)Nerese Wrote: Shin's Tip FTW.

A high end PC consumes about as much as a PS3, actually. This is because they have similar components.
true but at least your pc can do more right?

this reminds me of the news that some people actually use ps3's as replacements for super computers or something wat was that again?

they install linux on the ps3 and use them.
(10-04-2008, 11:00 AM)clonezero Wrote: true but at least your pc can do more right?

this reminds me of the news that some people actually use ps3's as replacements for super computers or something wat was that again?

Is DEFENDED! Domo

Yeah, it would probably consume as much, if you use power-hungry equipment.

It does have much more use, and figure this--Can you play Diablo 3 on a PS3?

(Probably, but hey, come on.)
(10-04-2008, 08:22 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: It does have much more use, and figure this--Can you play Diablo 3 on a PS3?

I've been playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on the PS3, and it started out as a PC game. Army of Two, which Rick and I have been playing lately, runs on the latest Unreal engine. Diablo has a PS1 port. Anyway, it's very possible.

Lately I've been using the PS3 to do nothing but play downloaded video (on wide screen HDTV) and music (5.1 surround). It's much, much better than my laptop at music/video, and it's allowed me to use my laptop as a wireless multimedia server. It also boots up faster too so sometimes when I'm in a hurry I use the PS3 to check RR and email. I don't really play games anymore on the PS3.
this is turning into a debate of ps3 versus PC