Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:18 PM
David Hayter working on new Capcom movie
Solid Snake's voice actor has been tapped by Capcom to create the screenplay for their upcoming movie based on the Lost Planet FPS:

http://www.qj.net/E3-2008-Capcom-announc...aid/122225

Aside from voice-acting, Hayter's also known for working on the first script for the upcoming Watchmen movie. Frank Miller himself praised the script, though it was shelved due to differences between Hayter and the studio he was working under.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
wow, he is getting more famous because of MGS4
yeah. I thought the guy was just an ordinary underpaid voice actor.
J.E_Magog Wrote:yeah. I thought the guy was just an ordinary underpaid voice actor.

not really, david hayter is also was a director or producer in x men, and he also known to be a script writer for other shows and also for MGS4
A quick look at his wiki data indicates that he's been in the field for quite a while. He also helped write the X-men movie from 2000, among other previous writing jobs.

He's a bit like Mark Hamill - they're very talented within the voice acting field, but sadly underappreciated by mainstream media.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
or maybe most of the time his work is uncredited
So the David Hayter I've been seeing on those credit rolls is the Solid Snake David Hayter. Nice. I thought he just had a namebuddy.
And the dude's the freakin' Guyver. He's the GUYVER.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marvel versus Capcom 3 atdsutm 142 150,135 12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Keiji Inafune Leaves Capcom Twin-Skies 1 3,507 11-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  Capcom announces Mega Man Online Twin-Skies 5 7,237 06-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu