Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:49 PM
What character you will be if you are in RR ACmanga?
What character you will be if you are in RR Armored core manga?
good ones or bad ones?

which sides vertex or allied?

naturals, dominants etcShifty
I'll be the deranged and semi-retired pilot taking things easy and just hanging out while everyone else risks their lives in combat. I'll be the one drinking a mug of beer in the pubs while the rest of you guys are strapped into your cockpits.

Basically, I don't choose sides anymore as I see more of the bigger picture: that there will always be sides and not picking one usually amounts to the best chance for survival.

I'd be a natural, I just don't see the point in superpowered characters anymore.

LOL

Seriously, I could write for something like that.
Side on Vertex, probably Jack-Os loyal Raven(donno) and reach to the very last episode, and involve in the Internecine incident, and on the near end I will fight indipendently, meaning will be a companion of Zinaida....

hey will there be a RR manga
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
on hold pseudo indefinitely

everyone's too busy
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

i will be the nameless, lifeless and voiceless char just like the usual
I'll be the amnesiac pilot with a shadowy past who wakes up in a bloodied cockpit holding nothing but a necklace...

...and memories of an awesome party last night, several bottles of tequila and a red-headed girl. Tongue

No side though, a a merc at the start but might join Vertex as the story progresses.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ack...this reminded me of me previous manga project...Sorry that thing was discontinued,the second chapter was lost right after my vacation.....Still making up a story.

As usual. A linx whose only objective is the protection of one's colony and treasures. If you're asking why I'm a linx,it's because the protection of a whole colony requires tremendous power,that's why I wanted a NEXT instead of a normal AC. In the manga,i'll probably be a side story or some sort..lol
I'll be.... nobody. lol

Not too interested.
yeah.. I plan of making on this story that's why Iwant to know what character everyone will be.... before I create.. for now I create concepts and outline of the story. but i am not actually hero on this story LOL everyone are important on this role..LOL
i'll be...um...

a freelance Raven (I'm not a Linx)Ninja and a Racer/Drifter

more of a teacher/adviser (like Ryosuke Takahashi of Initial D)Shades

...but a hopeless romantic (Lonely Raven/Driver)Tears

my AC... something like sits between a Normal and a Next (a HybridLOL). a precursor to ACFA's White GlintRoll eyes

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
White glint transforms into a plane,Aliyah transforms into a F1 car,Hogire transforms into spaceship and GA Next transforms into my grandpa's karaoke box lol
for me i will choose to be an an spy raven that will not use always an ac to be spy on the works of both org. to know how to stop the war of both org...and i will erase hu makes the wrong activity in the business...........
Remember Steven Seagal in the movie Under Siege? He's a cook who can kick major ass. I want to be like him. You know, cooking curry and all the awesome things that Ravens do?
Rick,that's an awesome thought..Why the hell didn't I think of that...
Because you're not rick.

I'll be a very neutral pilot who tries to take down everyone who gets in his way. PTN: Tries.
Mine would be more of a design dependent pilot.
'Signatures are overrated.'