Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:48 AM
Thing/s that bothers your mind
Shintetsu Wrote:Isn't that..well..wrong?

Only if you think it's right.
things Im considering to add to my list :

this conversation, goatling and applehead... no wait goatling already bothers my mind
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

the only thing that bother my mind now is my f*****messed up life
hysterical ingles-espanol-filipino speaking korean looking bitch

customer service
Yes she is...
30 years ago.
clonezero Wrote:things Im considering to add to my list :

this conversation, goatling and applehead... no wait goatling already bothers my mind
What the bloody hell did I just do to you?
clonezero Wrote:things Im considering to add to my list :

What the Goat said! ^
Any human poop that smells like vinegar.
Is there really a human poop that smells like vinegar??? it bothers me...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Yes, and he/she's also a RR member but I won't tell who he/she is, since I respect the privacy of that moron.

Kilala kita at alam mong alam ko yun kaya wag ka na humirit.
^clearly states that the Goat should never be provoked. GG.
Come to think of it:

Reading this thread bothers my mind. There's already a rant/rave topic for ranting, though pardon me if we have members here that like to reminisce and bother their own minds regularly.

Idea for a Mythbusters episode:

If a person drinks a liter of vinegar in a short span of time, will his/her poop smell like vinegar?
AppleHead Wrote:Come to think of it:

Reading this thread bothers my mind. There's already a rant/rave topic for ranting, though pardon me if we have members here that like to reminisce and bother their own minds regularly.

Idea for a Mythbusters episode:

If a person drinks a liter of vinegar in a short span of time, will his/her poop smell like vinegar?
Now who wants to be the RR rat? We need someone to volunteer. I could ask the "other" member if it was already done by him/her.

EDIT (Update): Done asking the twat, now I'll have to wait for the member's reply.
and Im the "other" member ....*stare* no I won't do it for one too many reasons.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

twin popsies, iceberg grape, melon-strawberry big stick, double dutch, cookies and cream, rocky road, coffee crumble, kawaii furonto no nee-chan, slurpee, frozen yogurt on a stick, lollipops, flat tops, cream cheese+mayo+pickle relish sandwich, deep fried isaw, crispy chicken skins, calamares keep away, found golden curry at sm hypermart, wasabi on tuyo [p***ng i**! ano yun!?], reactionless 6 month old niece, lot of trees, nosebleed, pretty applicant with glasses, pretty applicant with children, uniquely named people, I just heard about someone with 'Malabanan' for a last name, meron din 'Tagalog', college of fine arts classmate ikaw ba yan!?, freezing waiting lounge, I didn't bring my jacket, 2 liters of spoiled instant coffee, H-McK sunglasses, side-B ka dyan, bawal FAKKU, pwede Onemanga, always hiring, always firing, 'Ingat ka, kumakain ng tanga yan', 'Safe sya, wala yan paki sa panget', Boy Abunda as call center agent = fail fail, 'Pare, usap tayo', From an applicant: 'Most of the female otaku I know of are hot. Most of them, sobrang hot sunog na.', 'Describe the color blue to a blind man', 'Why did you decide to apply here?' 'Lul.'

[thanks cabs for the correction. I'll keep the other for not so gifted HR's. ang sama mo Jobet],
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ?mind? Moonlight_Raven 8 9,262 10-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  whats the wierdest thing you have ever seen strawhat_luffy 4 5,580 09-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Grim