NIX
--
ELF3

AMINO,69ES,69SS,71EC
079L+, CODON, MARISHI

BOOST SPEED 505
TURN SPEED 1491

optional notes
for extended battles: change the FCS to F73H and equip the WB69M (default missiles) and RM3 relations. quickly expend and drop.

the machine guns could also be traded for dual shotguns WR84S and WL88S2
So Adrian, anong FCS nito ngayon? :tongue:

I'd go with Eye3 or S2/S4 + RA for more stability, but it's just a preferential option.

I'd also lose the EC optional part for a quicker refresh, but again it's based on my piloting style.

Also, tune Lotus to full output, and Ananda to full cooling.

P.S. Is this the famous Daemon flanker?
sorry forgot to write the FCS- it's the F69...

"I'd go with Eye3 or S2/S4 + RA for more stability"
yeah... I'm experimenting with the s2/s4 with RA... I'll see what happens. Good find dude.

about the EC part... the reason why it seems to refresh quicker is because the capacity is lower.

CR-O71EC
Increases generator's condenser capacity.

analogy... if you were to fill a 2 containers of water one measuring 1000ml and another one measuring 1250ml at the same flow rate. It would take longer to fill the 1250 one. hence the quicker refresh without the EC

that's how I understand it.

"Also, tune Lotus to full output, and Ananda to full cooling."
I tend not to tune a part a part fully. due to diminishing returns. preference ko lang

"Is this the famous Daemon flanker?"
yup... try it sometime... ingat pre... support ko any plans mo
revised

EYE 55000
UL/2 51220
XS00550
VIXEN 07003
TP 5050
LOTUS 055
ANANDA 055
--
--
--
--
WR84S
WL88S2
--
ELF3

AMINO,69ES,69SS,71EC
079L+, CODON, MARISHI

for extended battles: equip the WB69M (default missiles) and RM3 relations. and the single slot pursuit missiles.
quickly expend and drop.

the changes are due to last Saturday's testing
I've had better chances with shotguns, mgs are not worth it anymore
pursuit missiles are still good... especially in 4Pvs

still a work in progress...
I like the new design better than the old one since MGs tend to scatter too much.

Try to cram in the right hand mega shotgun for even more damage and remove the ELF3... or at least change it to the basic blade if you want to keep one close to your heart Big grin
sentimentality.... I know it hinders the design...
a sad devotion to a dying breed.

I find no reason to keep the blade...
but I can't let go of it.

hopefully, come tournament, I'll drop it for and extra 15+ increase in speed.
OK, now I know you probably won't agree with most of my suggestions, but I'll post them anyway, haha. Para lang macompare mo yung difference.

Eye (0,5,0,5,0)
UL2 (0,1,2,7,0)
XS (0,0,5,5,0)
Vixen (0,7,0,0,3)
TP (0,0,10,0)
Lotus (0,10,0)
Ananda (0,0,10)

84S -> SP

This way, you get more defense out of the frame, while still keeping heat under control. Also, there's no reason to tune TP to weight... you're light enough for the legs as it is. I tuned Lotus to full output so that you have around 3000 surplus energy, meaning better refresh. Always a plus for OB users, I say. Ananda to full cooling, it's already one of the lowest drain radiators (4th lowest), and it's got the best cooling performance in real situations because of this. And remember, you already have that great surplus.

SP is the king of shotguns. Great power and ammo, faster reload and a bit less spread than the 84S IMO.