Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:24 PM
Grand Theft Auto 4
Well, it's now out in the open.

While we don't really have a system to play it with *looks at Rick* we may as well discuss it. As for my two cents:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20080430.jpg
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
A bit OT, on wanting GTAIV:

There's no question about it, it's a very good game and the first "must buy" for PS3 owners.

...I'm pretty annoyed at the moment that I'd have to spend my own money to buy an HDTV that's compatible with the PS3 which I've yet to buy too. That'll be around 80k down the drain, all at once. I don't even have enough to pay for the products I'm trying to sell at the moment.
Played abt 30 mins(more like tested) of newly purchased GTA4 yesterday, can't realy coment on it from the play time I've done. All I can say is that, the presentation of this game realy shook me, it realy played like a gangster movie(the credits and setting and all), tho the graphix did'nt held anything special to me, the sheer detail on everything on a very large scale impresed me..

I might bring my rig(HD tv and xbox360) this saturday(if all goes well off course). Maybe we could have a marathon play on this.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Doom Trigger Wrote:I might bring my rig(HD tv and xbox360) this saturday(if all goes well off course). Maybe we could have a marathon play on this.

play yes but boss DT are you serious about marathoning a xbox 360 during SUMMER? as much as playing AC6 again would be really nice for me the consequence of it could be ... anyway

about GTA4 aaah anything new to it yes the formula's good but yeah just asking
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:
Doom Trigger Wrote:I might bring my rig(HD tv and xbox360) this saturday(if all goes well off course). Maybe we could have a marathon play on this.

play yes but boss DY are you serious about marathoning a xbox 360 during SUMMER? as much as playing AC6 again would be really nice for me the consequence of it could be ... anyway

about GTA4 aaah anything new to it yes the formula's good but yeah just asking

I'll get the ice bucket and towels ready... Ninja
(We can use the room with aircon, y'know)
No worries guys, I let em install a ROD prevention thingy on my box, so in theory it'll never get too hot(they assured me it can play straight 12hrs non stop..). And another thing is that I've secured my attendance to the bash, but I'll be goin early(6:30-ish).

@Sforza: Can I come a little early, so that I can play a little bit more(and set up some things too)? And another thing can we free up 1 tv if I cant bring mine(for the box and gta4 playthru of course)? Tnx in advance
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
DT: Replied to you through PM.

TS: This graph might interest you, with all the "video games cause violence" crap on the media

[Image: gta_vs_car_theft_326372a.jpg]

From here.
So it is indeed proportional.

Most wannabe carjackers probably figured that they could pick up some boosting tips if they played the GTA games but were disappointed that it took a whole lot more effort than simply pressing Triangle to pull some bloke from their ride. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
How about eggs 'n waffles to go wit that 360? lol

Kidding aside. That's just great, DT.

Onto the topic. The guys who actually oppose the game and think that the crime (GTA) rate is proportional to GTA game sales are the people who neither play games nor do the crimes.

Even worse, they themselves might seriously do GTA after playing GTA, given the circumstance.
Yahtzee does GTA IV.

<embed src="http://update.videoegg.com/flash/proxy.swf?jsver=1.4" FlashVars="gc=c2hvd0FkPXRydWUmYWRWYXJzPWFyZWE9Z2FtZXMmc2l0ZT1lc2NhcGlzdG1hZ2F6aW5lJmZpbGU9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnNlbGZzZXJ2ZTMwMCUyRWRvd25sb2FkJTJFdmlkZW9lZ2clMkVjb20lMkZnaWQzODklMkZjaWQxMzg5JTJGWFglMkY4TyUyRjEyMTA3MjE0OTBxT2NOeEtkbVZBS1pSSDRoNFZETyZzd2ZwYXRoPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ1cGRhdGUlMkV2aWRlb2VnZyUyRWNvbSUyRmZsYXNoJTJGcHJveHklMkVzd2YlM0Zqc3ZlciUzRDElMkU0JmF1dG9QbGF5PWZhbHNlJnNob3dBZFByaW1hcnk9dHJ1ZSZ3bW9kZT13aW5kb3cmYWxsb3dGbGFzaDlGdWxsc2NyZWVuPXRydWU=" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" scale="noscale" wmode="window" width="400" height="332" name="VE_Player" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Fantasia HayWire 114 124,698 03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase Shintetsu 329 398,499 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,792 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim