Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:37 PM
Chuck
Yeah so the premise is pretty run-of-the-mill, but I found it interesting enough to start watching. Nerdy guy, hot girl, CIA and NSA military intelligence stuff.

Oh and aforementioned hot chick in bra and panty scenes (at least in the first episode).

It airs on Crime/Suspense and AXN, not sure about the timeslots though - I actually bought the whole first season on DVD to watch it straight through; impressions are still to come. In the meantime, anyone else?
Just finished eight episodes of the first season, liking it so far.

Male lead is great. Zachary Levi pulls off eternally confused with bouts of heroism pretty well. He's funny too.

Female lead, well, is smoking. Plus the fact that it's a bit of a playful plot to begin with goes along nicely with having a female CIA agent, and all the chick fighting and awesome costumes that comes with it.

Supporting cast is full of aces. Chuck's buddy Morgan is really annoying sometimes (which is great), and Casey the NSA guy does well as the muscle of the group.

I think I did something bad though, starting watching this now - the second season won't be coming out for a while. I guess you could consider this is as one of those manga waiting games. >_<
I died watching Season 2's Episode 21. Yvonne is so goddamn sexy, and drop-dead gorgeous.

It's too bad though that I hear they're canceling the show.
(04-24-2009, 01:01 AM)Grim Wrote: It's too bad though that I hear they're canceling the show.

Nge. Bakit naman?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(04-25-2009, 11:45 AM)Nerese Wrote:
(04-24-2009, 01:01 AM)Grim Wrote: It's too bad though that I hear they're canceling the show.

Nge. Bakit naman?

Not enough viewers I guess, possibly lower than what they projected at the start? I heard viewers of the show average around 6 million people.
(04-25-2009, 02:31 PM)Grim Wrote:

Nge. Bakit naman?

Not enough viewers I guess, possibly lower than what they projected at the start? I heard viewers of the show average around 6 million people.

6m lang... Konti nga...
'Signatures are overrated.'
(04-25-2009, 03:00 PM)Nerese Wrote:
(04-25-2009, 02:31 PM)Grim Wrote:

Nge. Bakit naman?

6m lang... Konti nga...

Yup, especially when you consider that sucky shows sometimes get an average viewership 15 million.