Extension: FUNI RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Back Unit L: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YWH13M-NIX MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, MARISHI, KANGI

Still in making of this AC. need to fix this for awhile. Won't show a picture or video till I get this design the way I want it to be.
"I'm a Dominant, this is my job!" Evangel/Oracle - Armored Core Last Raven

"YOU WALKING JUNK HEAT! Is this 'MY' fault!?" Red Cap - Armored Core 4

"We all make mistakes. Don't you agree Raven?" Leos Klein - Armored Core 2

"You fight well, but were mere pawns in this game." Sledge Hammer - Armored Core
R92 is already a good radiator, but I suggest you use the commonly used ANANDA instead to lose around 400 EN drain points while sacrificing only a little on the performance. You might also want to try changing your FCS from MIROKU to F73H, which has one of the largest stats in Parallel Sight. The F69 can be also an alternative if you don't feel using SW lock-on types. The MIROKU is actually good only for single wielding though. For less calorific heat, stick to the overused G91 generator, which is good when paired with the VULTURE2 booster and it has a lower calorific heat btw.

-OR-

If you're into OBing, I'm recommending you to change your booster into the GULL, since you won't need much acceleration with OB as the core's OB will actually put you to maximum speed. Get the LOTUS generator, it's pretty light, and has enough EN output. Not to mention this generator is also low on heat. Then get the ANANDA radiator in your AC.

==========================

Other than that, it's up to you (or the other RR members) to get some more weapon combinations. Your frame parts are already good, so I won't really have anything else to recommend (but if you're looking for some speed, remove the RA back unit and S2 head, then get the EYE3 head for some defense). Feel free to follow them if you want to.

:p
Thanks, I might use your help. I'll try it when my brother James allows me to use the PS3.(He hates me playing Armored Core).
"I'm a Dominant, this is my job!" Evangel/Oracle - Armored Core Last Raven

"YOU WALKING JUNK HEAT! Is this 'MY' fault!?" Red Cap - Armored Core 4

"We all make mistakes. Don't you agree Raven?" Leos Klein - Armored Core 2

"You fight well, but were mere pawns in this game." Sledge Hammer - Armored Core

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need help with a design clonezero 10 10,276 09-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  Design Posting Format NiX 0 5,221 10-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Last Post: NiX