Current time: 05-15-2024, 10:59 AM
A real American hero, G.I. Joe is there!
*facepalm* There's going to be a movie.

[Image: snakeeyeslq1.jpg]

Ten years in the future, the G.I. Joe team battles the evil Cobra Organization, run by a Scottish arms dealer. The story takes place across the Arctic, Paris, Moscow, Washington, D.C., Australia and the Sahara. The team will be based in the Pit, while it was indicated Cobra Island will appear. In terms of characterization, the focus will be on Scarlett and the Baroness's romantic lives.

The film also acts as an origin story for many of the characters. Stephen Sommers said, "For people who know nothing about it, it'll make sense. And to people who love this stuff, it'll show where they all came from."

Here are the first season opening and ending themes.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4g4e_5GaOj8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4g4e_5GaOj8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
whew!! Snake Eyes is my number one hero!
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
I knew Ray Park's name (the guy playing Snake Eyes) was familiar. He was also Darth Maul, cool.
Hahahah poor guy always gets his face covered. I wonder if he'll actually have lines. =P

This movie sure screams war propaganda hahah
NiX Wrote:Hahahah poor guy always gets his face covered. I wonder if he'll actually have lines. =P

This movie sure screams war propaganda hahah

They did actually show his mug when he played Toad in X-Men with a few lines. But at least for this one, he should be able to show his training a bit more adequately.

Wonder who they'll get to play Cobra Commander for this one?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Fox Wrote:Wonder who they'll get to play Cobra Commander for this one?

Him
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-p9yV1G-cKE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-p9yV1G-cKE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

EDIT: Merged. -Grim
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
The just might be able to pull this one off hahaha. It's looking faaaaaar more promising than Dragon Ball. XD
(03-25-2008, 12:27 AM)AppleHead Wrote: *facepalm* There's going to be a movie.

[Image: snakeeyeslq1.jpg]

Your topic title wins.

I like the fact that they didn't call themselves GI Joe in the trailer.
i hearing a lot of dragon ball hate here
It was actually sort of ok. Andaming stererong stuff, especially regarding technology, pero sige whatever. It's ok over all if you leave your brain at the door.
hollywood is ruining childhood memories..... =\
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I forgot we had a G.I. Joe film thread. :p I really enjoyed the movie, partly because I lowered my standards, expecting the film to be on the level of Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. Like Nix said, there were a lot of cheesy lines that could be worked on, but leave your brain at the door and its a very fun, non-stop action movie. Very worth watching IMO.
With regards to the whole slew of movie adaptations being done (DBE, SF and the recent Blood movie), i guess it's best to not expect too much when you watch them. Although for this one, i will be sorely disappointed if someone actually dies when their fighter planes get hit instead of parachuting.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Basta andaming steer. Tsaka ang kulit ng mga si ganito ex ni ganito na kapatid pala ni ganito na best friend ni ganito. LOL Taenang "twists", ang kulit. And andaming flashback na madalas wala sa lugar. And many of the effects were actually somewhat subpar.

Pero ang hot ni Scarlett. Pero bakit sa egoy siya na-pair. LOLOLOL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jose Rizal the First Hero Twin-Skies 0 2,581 01-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Real Steel Sforza 6 7,544 10-16-2011, 12:55 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  Very old american movie inquiry clonezero 19 16,619 03-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Last Post: clonezero