-
-
geryon
r2
hp
-
69h

amino es l+ codon golgi histon r+ marishi

Energy efficient frame + Magnolia tamed by 16000+ cooling allows for extended periods of boost-dashing while still having enough reserves to fire the Geryon. The large redzone of Magnolia provides the perfect buffer for avoiding genbusts.

With Geryon's already quick reload time buffed even more by HISTON, this AC can either get Geryon shots in quick succession or quickly change to the arm weapons without having to wait too long.
How's the GERYON in terms of accuracy? I like the idea of the AC; GERYON has 28 shots, doesn't it?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
The Geryon on this thing acts like an almost spamable GL with comparable accuracy, and on a fairly mobile frame. The arm weapons are good enough to keep lights from getting to close, while the AC's speed can keep away from heavier units that try to get close (and use the Geryon on them :p).

Overall its a very workable concept, the Geryon works well as a long range deterrent, while the arm weapons do well enough at close range. I'm still not for a heavy EN weapon on a quad because of drain issues, but you seem to be handling it very well with this design.

The only suggestion I can think of is to add decoys, but that's optional since you already have CAMS on this thing.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Overall its a very workable concept, the Geryon works well as a long range deterrent, while the arm weapons do well enough at close range. I'm still not for a heavy EN weapon on a quad because of drain issues, but you seem to be handling it very well with this design.

I was thinking of putting GL on this... but yeah, GL has gotten old. Tongue