Extensions: -
Back R: RA
Back L: -
Arm R: BP
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: -
Hanger L: 69H

Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, Ribose, Marishi

I already love the frame. LYNX is much better than I first thought. It's almost a DINGO2 but with better defense! Tongue

Now if you can suggest weapons that will make this AC more unique, please go right ahead.
I did a little digging (okay fine, a lot of digging), and it turns out that this baby sure looks similar to Rick's "Gadzooka!" design posted a loooong time ago. Tongue
Solid.

Defenses are good because of the Lemur, which allows you to brush off any pot shots quite easily. The Lynx legs were better than I thought. They're surprisingly... springy.

Unique weapons? You could always try the parry blade and zook it up on your left hand instead.
Yep, Lynx is pretty good noh? Dingo2 just has a tendency to overshadow so many other legs. Tongue

Parry blades are a bit too unique for me hehe

----------------

After several rounds, I can now say that this AC is definitely staying in my save file.

The frame proved to be nimble yet durable, while still being relatively original. Lynx breaks rather easily though. -_-

BP + HP + 69H was versatile enough to take on tanks, heavies, and lights, although I certainly had to be careful with my shots.

Overall, I'm really happy with this one.
This one's pretty good, and I think the firepower's enough to take out most heavily armored ACs while still having enough accuracy to hit lights. The gen could be better by using the G91 and remain stable, but I guess thats something hard to cram in considering how loaded the AC already is.

Overall its nimble, well armored, and fast enough to take on almost any design. All it needs is a spamtastic weapon on the back for long range harassment :p as the current build always requires the AC to be in an offensive play style to gain an upper hand.
Here's the AC's current and most probably final build.

Head: EYE3 0,0,4,6,0
Core: ATLAS 0,3,2,5,0 (OMG!)
Arms: LEMUR 4,6,0,0,0
Legs: LYNX 0,4,6,0,0 (OMG!)

Boosters: VULTURE2 0,5,5
FCS: F73H
Generator: G91 0,8,2
Radiator: Ananda 0,0,10
Inside: -

Extensions: -
Back R: -
Back L: -
Arm R: BP
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: -
Hanger L: 69H

Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, R+, Marishi

I was finally able to cram in G91 by (sigh) trading in S4+RA for EYE3. It always amazes me how light EYE3 is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate AC Anomaly magnet20 5 5,460 10-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Last Post: magnet20