Radiator: Ananda 0,0,10
Inside: Medusa

Extensions: Jiren
Back R: GL
Back L: LGL
Arm R: HP
Arm L: HP

Ops: Amino, ES, SS, L+, Codon, Marishi

Here's an OB tank that I've been playing around with. I'm pretty happy with it so far, but as usual, it still needs testing against a human opponent.
Looks pretty good to me. The only thing bothering me is the lack of EN defense, but other than that I was surprised that the LOTUS can handle the OB and regular boosting requirements of the design, though I'm not so sure how it will fare against battle conditions.

I also tried the G91 on the design and it worked pretty well, which could eliminate the usage of the JIREN if you want to save on weight as IMO it provides enough energy for both OB and regular boosting. Up to you though if you'd want a less stable generator for the sake of output.
Nice tank.

I guess genbusting on purpose to get a good shot with the GL isn't so bad when you have Jiren, eh?

Dual HPs scream cheese though haha.
This actually was on G91. Yeah, that works too but weight doesn't permit. >_< Anyways, lotus' calorific value works out too. Tongue

JIREN definitely stays for an OB-pop-a-grenade-fly-jiren-stay-in-the-air-pop-another-grenade maneuver. XD

As for double HP, well, it needed something to warrant the name "Boarken", right? LOL

Actually, I could probably ditch the right HP... but this is all up in the air until I'm finally able to test this hahah

-----------

EDIT: Di ko pala nalagay yung FCS and Ops ko. Amended.
NiX Wrote:but this is all up in the air until I'm finally able to test this hahah

This effectively debunks all of our own conjectures and thoughts about our designs.

*sadface*

BTW, I'm seriously falling head over heels for this AC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boarken 2 NiX 0 2,047 04-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Last Post: NiX