Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:21 PM
Applied fighting game methodology thru the observation of guilty gear et al.
Doom Trigger Wrote:Jake: I still find Order Sol a tad bit harder than Ino tho, cuz once he uses his boss mode Dragon release he becomes uber cheap(tho I think my lack of turtle skills is to blame..)

Might as well relearn Millia too, tho I still preffer EX Chip
(Adrian is a chip user too) Wow, 1st ime I meet an ABA player, me looking foward to our duel..

It's possible to do nothing but lust shaker and f+HS if you're Millia, to beat Order Sol XD

Pero dragon release niya sobrang daya, yeah.

edit: Now I know why I'm losing all the time to him. ONE HIT = HALF LIFE?! on normal guard gauge!! WTF
edit2: easy mode: instant kill him while he's transforming. yay. XD
Another one of my favorite tricks(my tekken oponents dislike me for this) is the throw faking. This tech is executed by throwing spaming borken moves one after the other and letting your opponent get the hang of blocking every hit, then doing a throw, because your oponent is expecting another barage of borken moves they will instinctively block(throws canot be blocked.. duh). A mix up after a throw can be initiated by closing in and trowing again or doing a move that anticipates the oponent dodging the throw and nailing a move that offsets it..

An example of this move is in while playing Tekken as King: spamming d+b,3 the oponent learns to block low, but in doing so, close in and do a devestating d, 2+4..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
I just found out that this thread exists. Big grin

I haven't been playing fighting games for some time, hence, the noob-like play style on Tekken this last meet at sir Nix's. Same with the one at sir Jake's. ><

I tend to learn fast when it comes to versus games. It's just that I play too much wc3/DotA nao.

@DT: I was trying to counter that whole move list of yours with law's wr,2. Fail. I kapt on pressing d-pad buttons. Goes to show that the last game i've played for the Tekken series is Tekken Tag. ><

Also, notice that I use 5-year-old juggles on Heihachi, Law and Devil Jin? xD
A new iteration(if you will) of Guilty Gear got released. Dubbed Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus JAP, so far(DLed this sh!T as soon as I laid my eyes on it) I've only noticed minute changes in contrast to GGAC(some more new moves, yay). The addition of an RPG like mechanic to survival mode, where after you beat an EX character you choose a stat to improve(ranging to atk + to adding another air dash), and a new story mode, this is sucking much of my free time(less time to assemble kits, ouch)..
Guilty Gear: AC+ will be released for the PSP on July 24 in Japan.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs...ggxxap.htm
Got my eye on this for a long time now, I wish they'd release english ver sooner upon jap release(GGAC+ has a story mode). And yet I'll be DLing this as soon as I see a torent of this shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DUAL GEAR Lord_Leperman 5 9,071 01-31-2016, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Goat
  Metal Gear Solid V Lord_Leperman 11 16,803 08-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  PC Game stuttering R.Leonhardt 1 3,976 07-15-2015, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Game Recommendations Goat 20 25,484 03-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Game Grumps Shintetsu 4 6,737 01-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Sirius140