Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:14 PM
Where do you Train?
What game do you use to hone your skills?

Whether to keep em sharp or to keep em rising, which game do you use or what kind of gameplay do you play to keep your skills fine tuned?

Me? Nine Breaker, the AC tests help on different kind of situations only though.

Back then when AC2 came out I would climb the rank over and over again.

On AC 1, I would play the mission where you have to fight the AC, like Kamui, Valkyrie, and Fafner, my favorite was Fafner cuz you got a chance to fight two of them.
In Last raven,I go to versus mode and face the TR series,they're awesome training dummies. On the others,just go to the arena. On ninebreaker,face the simulation arena and the real arena over and over again. On AC4,repeat the whole story on hard while using a single design,my staple Arbitrez
Nothing. I just practice my movements everyday on the empty test VR Arena.

EDIT: It's Last Raven by the way.
Ironically...I don't train anymore(AC:NB and AC:LR) (stopped last year)
But I used to play against RoninFang a lot in arena. (better than fighting a brainless computer)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I just test my designs on first the training ac then a number of the extra arena acs but all in all I don't get enough practice these days
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

In AC4, in the Testing area against a Next... its fairly weak and easy to kill. When training I measure the amount of time and ammo it takes to kill it. If it goes below the 30sec mark, I test the build on the game's last stage and try to finish under a 2min time limit and HP should not go below 50% (this tests my skill no matter what the build). I've probably tested around 50 ACs, only 3 made the cut. The only problem is the AC parts in AC4 are really limited and there isn't much experimentation compared to previous games. I hope ACfA will have more to work with.
[Image: TOP.jpg?et=SEOXTfNBHlYW4sl7iMOlVw]
Hmmmm, I tested some of my designs on to the VR or the EX arena, usualy testing against Tank legged AC's.
And re-playing some missions(usually destroying those escaping MT's on LR)
Also played against clonezero(ey can we play AC again???)
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
not anytime soon I don't have a lot of money on me these days.

testing ACs on a really hard mission is a good way to do so, so you can get it ready for the online arena.

Yeah it is true that climbing the AC arena on 4 is a tad bit too easy. But going against the top 5 is pretty fun and makes decent practice.. not too good, not to bad, just decent.

Whenever I test my AC for mobility and try to get comfortable with a new build I just test it on the VR testing ground.

Usually I try use the one mission where I have to take on four ACs at a time to see if my new AC design can hold up.
aaah jack-o why not have a meet at grims house its not far... and you'll get to meet him then ... well if boss grim approves of it that is...

Hmmmm, maybe ok??? only weekends, well I'm not sure because I still play AC SL.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
I'm climbing the VR simulation duels on AC4 again.. gotto get my skills sharp.
Do missions in hard mode and try to finish it as epic as it could get lol
using ACLR, i train with the ghosts of ALL of the ACs i've beaten, be it in the tournament or in mission; mostly A.I. bipedal Liger, Evengel, or Daemon, using my Experimental ACs, which purposes are to see if they suit me better or not.
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
i play AC:LR to examine and test my created ac in a bluepulveriser(but im still not yet defeated it)Uber zinaida , and my cousinJason