Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:19 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
(12-16-2010, 05:12 PM)clonezero Wrote: anyway fuck you uragaan!

[Image: f0128879_18561075_display.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(12-16-2010, 05:34 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 05:12 PM)clonezero Wrote: anyway fuck you uragaan!

[Image: f0128879_18561075_display.jpg]

ha
[Image: snap052.jpg]
I kick you in the face

[Image: snap028.jpg]
then dance on your corpse!!! (will TRY to make a more appropriate pic some other time ... when I can kill it rather than capture it XP)

lol

anyway yeah finally I can sleep XD the bastard just wont stop chin butting me D: thankfully I finally figured out that its chin can be trap bombed making it hammerable XP ... took a while though XX.

and about pic two its an older pic with my char wearing the nifty new insect armor when I was still farming to make my urukusus armor.

side note: loving the new gestures, also being able to name your felynes, and being able to fight the naruga at hr2 is real nice.

and the uragaan being a rolling wheel of fiery death may pass as the new mascot of firestone XD wonder if the designers had that in mind when they made this monster.

anyway off to bed someone will kill me later if I don't wake up early XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Haven't been able to play at all Sad
Been active on minegarde with stuff though.
(12-16-2010, 10:10 AM)clonezero Wrote: yes it will but only wont give much

all you get is an emblem that shows how you've played and your fave weapon, mafumofu armor for your cat (1 set), a mafumofu costume for the pig and I believe the ability to hire the last felyne companion you had on 2g (demoted back to lvl 1)

so it wont matter up to what rank and what equipment i get in 2g?

guess i'll be playing parasite eve 2 till an english patch comes out XD
...By fave weapon...does that mean I can get an Onslaught at the start of my game? o_o
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-17-2010, 07:16 PM)HayWire Wrote: ...By fave weapon...does that mean I can get an Onslaught at the start of my game? o_o

Quote:an emblem that shows how you've played and your fave weapon

i think it means the emblem will have an image of the weapon you used the most. but i prefer your idea ^^
@ zero yeah the 2g save is mainly for a complete awards section your hunter card and bragging rights I guess.

(12-17-2010, 07:16 PM)HayWire Wrote: ...By fave weapon...does that mean I can get an Onslaught at the start of my game? o_o

I'll take my black wing edge thank you very much ... damn that would have helped a lot.

anyway early on the game its the urkusus, giginox,qurupeco (well its summons to be exact), and the large sand fish thingie ... those would be your problems ( and the ever irritating bullfangoes and bulldromes but whats new with that XD )

the ones reaching hr 2 the barriot I think would be really irritating as its attack patterns are "naruga" fast and can repeatedly stun you.

oh yeah and the funny thing is that unlock before with the dromes the new bird wyverns are actually a threat more specifically the Baggi because they have attacks that make you go to sleep and as for me it has killed me around 2 times at least and made me fail to capture a urkusus once.

and a final note: it seems the felyne comrade's ai has obvious bugs mainly in the form of pathing issues. When there is a none aggresive monster around that is moving around and your felynes happen to be close by they start following the monster around. Most evident with the ant monsters when they go harvest stuff.

is there a requirement for the 2g save? i mean like, you can only get the medal if your 2g save is HR4+ etc
nope no requirements but that just makes it that you have less to brag about

just to be clear the emblem shows:
your have weapon type as the award icon
on the description it says ( I don't know the order)
no. of hours you've sacrificed too the mh gods
no. of missions you've taken making historians wonder why there are still monsters around.
no. of times you've used your weapon of choice in battle.

rant: why da fuck do I have to fight the jinouga to get to hr3 D:
there is an english patch already up on on pspiso. Haven't tried it would prefer to wait for the one made by the ones on the site jake posted XD

(12-18-2010, 11:42 PM)clonezero Wrote: nope no requirements but that just makes it that you have less to brag about

just to be clear the emblem shows:
your have weapon type as the award icon
on the description it says ( I don't know the order)
no. of hours you've sacrificed too the mh gods
no. of missions you've taken making historians wonder why there are still monsters around.
no. of times you've used your weapon of choice in battle.

rant: why da fuck do I have to fight the jinouga to get to hr3 D:
there is an english patch already up on on pspiso. Haven't tried it would prefer to wait for the one made by the ones on the site jake posted XD

Haha~! You're Lucky. My first time tackling a Jinouga was while I was out hunting a Bulldrome. I LOL'd at the Rockman X reference (Giant WARNING sign), then I wasn't laughing much when i found out what the new target was and getting a tail-shoryuken to my hunter's butt.

Uragaan: The first time I saw this bastard was when Jake asked if we could do a mission in the volcano (To go mining).

At first, I thought the monster we were about to fight was that armadillo thingy... Then I got a face-full of Chin and rolling monster. Thanks Jake. >___<

Sad... MHFreedom U save files are undetectable to MH3P. I already knew it was region-related but I was kinda hoping.... The emblem I got is just a plain grey slab that says "Total NOOB" <:c

So far, my favorite monster types are Flying Wyverns (Narga, Barioth etc) EXCEPT Tigrex.

CLONE! gimme your guild card and let's hotspring~! *Wink-wink* XD
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Haven't been posting here lately; too busy playing LOL
lol I don't have that problem as again I got the bright idea to not do elder quest again XD.

anyway I fought the jinouga already and found him to be less of a problem compared to the barioth as he is really like the rajang in that when you get see his move set dodging his attacks become way easy.

so far the barioth still triumphs my I hate you list. The uragaan can be easily killed by using a pit trap then using large barrel bomb+ on his chin like crazy once its broken hammering him to death is easy XD.

oh yeah so anyone fighting the jinouga don't find it out the hard way

DO NOT USE SHOCK TRAPS ON HIM as when he gets close to it it is not paralyzing him more over its charging him 1 shock trap + 1 charge and he goes into rage mode. Then he thanks you by triple thunder stomping you XD.

edit: I've found a way to play x link kai (my uncle just left a wifi router to us but I haven't touched it yet because I don't know how to set it up XP) ... so lets play online sometimes (of course after I set this thing up XX).

lets meet up to play mh3 sometimes! Trace seems eager to get into the tub with me LOL

anyone here still play MHP3?
(11-28-2011, 02:58 AM)Lcyryp Wrote: anyone here still play MHP3?

Yes, we all still play when we meet up LOL
Anybody there near alabang?
anyone here near alabang?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,477 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon