Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:07 AM
Slap'em
I dunno where to post this... Anyway, I grabbed this link from ACG.

http://nigoro.jp/game/rosecamellia/rosec....php#howto

Click and see
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Ah yeah, I remember this clearly. For those who didn't click the link, its a flash game about a girl slapping other girls in the household. The way you slap people has the player moving the mouse cursor across the screen as fast and, as precisely as he can, thus giving the feeling of really slapping someone. Quite a fun game, and I urge people to try it for the stress relieving effects XD.
Thanks a lot, that sure relieved me of those bad moments on my computer subject a little while ago LOL

This reminds me of a flash game where you use a bike to pummel a guy and send him flying, on the way there are girls who will slap him up and send him into another chain of smashes. I forgot the link though. :p
[Image: nines.jpg]
lol talo ako sa huling boss XD slappings not my thing XD

at BD lam ko un game na yan "nanaca crash" pinapalagay ko nga ke bossing un eh
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:lol talo ako sa huling boss XD slappings not my thing XD

at BD lam ko un game na yan "nanaca crash" pinapalagay ko nga ke bossing un eh

I LOVE that game LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Makes me wish i can go through a phone line and slap my customers...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Black Dragon Wrote:Thanks a lot, that sure relieved me of those bad moments on my computer subject a little while ago LOL

This reminds me of a flash game where you use a bike to pummel a guy and send him flying, on the way there are girls who will slap him up and send him into another chain of smashes. I forgot the link though. :p

haha, I remember that game.
ಠ_ಠ
pa try nga

*slaps clonezero*

Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /me are /slap happy Grim 8 9,095 06-30-2008, 04:47 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy