Armaments and Countermeasures:
- | RM | - | Nymphe | 98L | HP | Wraith | Elf2
Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, Kissyoh, Golgi, Histon, R+, Marishi, Kangi
Paint Scheme: Dark Tesla
General: 60,60,60 | 45,75,125 | 20,30,50 | 100,0,100 | 35,35,110
Weapon Color:
General: Blue

Fire the RM volleys, then drop them. I put on Nymphe instead of 69M so I could use missiles later if I need them. The Mini-Sawa is a god in terms of accuracy, when used right.

I like OB sliding with this, great fun. But it also lends itself well to tactical play, like OBing from structure to structure for example, picking and choosing shots.
No qualms from me except: why the SPIDER head? Try a weight tuned SR2 for added shell defense and a useable radar at the cost of a 300 points of drain if you'd like.

Also, if you're interested in adding more defense, then a tuned LORIS can be a substitute for the MACAQUE. On the other hand, the design changes I've made will add around 300-400 drain points, which will affect your OB mobility and sustained fire of the 98L. Your milaege may vary.
I was going for a low drain design, well, at least before the Macaques found their way into the setup. I guess the Spider was a leftover from that train of thought.

Yeah, I've thought about the added stability to my AC if I did go by SR2, but as I said low drain won out. Now that I think about it though, an SR2 sounds a lot better. Tongue

I'll let you know how things go with that head.

As for the Loris, well, I'm kinda disinclined to equip what is considered banned, even though I don't go to tournies, because I see the logic behind those conditions. Basically I'm prepping myself up for when I go online with a PS3, if my savings can carry the weight. As it is though, an XBox360 is looking like a more realistic investment.
I'm also thinking of switching to the GULLs if your cooling can handle them and the 98L for the RS so that energy would be devoted totally for mobility... Just a few more suggestions. Big grin
Nah, the Mini-Sawa has to stay. It's the centerpiece of the design. :bigsmile:

About the Gull, tested it a while back, but it gets too hot for me in the middle of the match, especially when I whore the OB for all its worth. Call my heat management skills not up to par, but uhh... yeah. Vulture2 stays.

Thanks for the suggestions though.