Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:52 PM
The gentleman thread.
Check this out. It's on the wall of a Le Coeur de France branch in SM.

[Image: 02172008.jpg]
pip pip cheerio
[Image: lordmarioba0.jpg]

http://www.eegra.com/show/sub/do/browse/cat/comics/id/4

[Image: pacmanesquireda9.jpg]

http://www.eegra.com/show/sub/do/browse/...mics/id/21
Wow I only read these today. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed them hahah
I submit, dear sirs, that this must be the most gentlemanly spam-scum ever. I present to you, the jolly good ole Doctor, Francois Pithon.

Dr. Francois Pithon Wrote:Subject: GOOD DAY

Sir,

The information that I am about to reveal to you might either destroy, ruin my professional career or make me, depending on how you receive and take it Please I need you to read this mail attentively to know the reason and purpose why you received this mail from me, before I go further I will like to introduce myself to you.

I am Dr Francois Pithon an American Citizen ,a medical practioner registered with the General Medical Council of U.K and friend to Mr Abraham Ladden a Contractor in England.I write to solicit your assistance in an urgent transaction, which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I shall give you information in detail.I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands,and so I beg your pardon.

I am writing because ,I am in dare need of a foreign partner to help secure the sum of £15,000,000 (Fifteen Million great britian pounds )

I wish to crave your indulgence, to enable me claim the funds. I will need you to furnish me with the below details

1. Full Name and Address
2. Contact Telephone and Fax Number
3. Age
4. Occupation

I am willing to discuss the sharing modalities and hope to get a favorable response from you.

I have to stop here now as your response will determine our subsequent corresspondence. Please feel free to dis-regard this proposal if it is not in line with your principles.

For confidential sake respond back through my private email address francoispithon.dr@gazeta.pl

Yours sincerely,

Dr Francois Pithon.
Good 'ol chap thinks he's gonna get lucky. Maybe so.
A scoundrel passing off as a gentleman?! I dare say, good riddance to his darkened heart and soul for his uncouth behavior.
Hahahah Mix, why do you seem to receive the greatest spam in the world?
NiX Wrote:Hahahah Mix, why do you seem to receive the greatest spam in the world?

I do not have the quaintest idea, sir. I wish to crave the indulgence of the internet for an answer. Might it be because I furnish websites with the proper details? Haw, haw, haw. LOL

I seemingly have missed this genuinely intriguing query by the good lady on the previous page of this hallowed discussion:

AppleHead Wrote:Dearest Gentlemen,

I hereby respectfully put forward a proposal of utmost importance:

This lady of innocent demeanor and gentle upbringing calls for the striking of the barbaric term "Sausage Party" from official conclaves. She moves that the more refined "Caucus of Seldom-Used Phallic Edibles" be used instead, to preserve the dignity of its honorable members.

What say ye?

I say you have yourself an accord!
Concurred!
I shall hold you to your word then, gentlemen?

Kindly change the titular description for the collection of written missives on the Raven Republic's second coming of age to "A Second Grand Gathering to Commemorate this Conclave of Phallic Edibles".
I find it more interesting if you changed it to "A Second Grand Gathering to Commemorate this Conclave of Old Chaps", if I do say so myself.
What say ye?
[Image: nines.jpg]
Phallic edibles are sausages. I don't know if there's a better way to describe RR at the moment. LOL
AppleHead Wrote:"A Second Grand Gathering to Commemorate this Conclave of Phallic Edibles".

Black Dragon Wrote:"A Second Grand Gathering to Commemorate this Conclave of Old Chaps"

I could not decide which proposition to choose, as they are obviously both accomodating of our high standards. So in this light, I chose both.
So today I was dilly-dallying about, when I decided to play once again the game of kings.

[Image: snap005pp6.jpg]

Dear me, you don't say? I must clearly attend this momentous event.

[Image: snap006kf7.jpg]

Ah, there we are. Only such a stadium is befitting of such a grand sport.

[Image: snap007wt9.jpg]

The good Sir Federer as my doubles partner! Recently defeated he may be, but this does not dampen my spirits at all. Today shall surely mean conquest!

But I wonder who these King and Duke fellows are...

[Image: snap009kf6.jpg]

Jawdrop

To make a long story short, gentlemen, King and Duke are, shall we say, gods of the game. We, Sir Federer and I, promptly got our faces rubbed in the perfectly-groomed playing grounds. Quite a crushing experience, it was. >_<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waifu Appreciation Thread zero_kanipan 7 10,283 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  The Vs. Thread Sirius140 9 13,833 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Jokes Thread Serene 82 108,329 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The Dare/ Ultimatum Thread Sirius140 17 23,902 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  debate thread clonezero 80 84,131 06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: medusa0
  The Disappointed Raven Copypasta/Discussion Thread AppleHead 41 45,476 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  The three letter game thread. Shintetsu 30 33,386 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Serene
  The WYR thread. Shintetsu 17 22,054 11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu