The gentleman thread.
ah~ "The Gentleman thread"

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
wew ..."Ze GentleMan Thread" ...
hmm ..??
I say chaps better prance on out if you have no business here such dilli dallying is uncouth for such a place as this.

I say I forgot this ... sorry bout that chaps
Gentleman
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

my apologies sir~ but this thread has piqued my curiosity and thus I have decided to be a part of it... (what have I just said? Shock)

Ah, my dear. Thy hast been blessed with a gifted tongue that is able to express sophistication on the highest levels. Ye ought to rejoice at this wondrous revelation.

As my fellow gents may have known, I have recently viewed an unrefined, revolting, and vile excrement that swindles innocent individuals by passing itself of as a moving pictures sequence known "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li". Heed my warning when I say that thy ought to steer clear of the bad omen. Do forgive my absence from this portion of society, as I have been busy searching the lengths of this world in my carriage for the finest ingredients for our feast on the 21st of March, please look forward to the results and thy will be pleased.

Gentleman <-- Obligatory
Quote:[Image: capt.photo_1236221304061-2-0.jpg?x=213&y...I.VJm53Q--]

LONDON (AFP) – Prince Charles has beaten off competition from US President Barack Obama to be named the world's best dressed man by Esquire magazine.

"He is perfectly turned out in a double-breasted suit. Admirably, the prince keeps his wardrobe in appropriate style: we're told he has a room laid out like a tailor's shop," the men's magazine said.

Prince Charles, 60, keeps it simple and has worn suits by Saville Row tailors Gieves and Hawkes, complete with pocket handkerchief and silk tie, for years. Esquire said he was "always incredibly well dressed".

The prince, who is heir to the British throne, beat off competition from Obama -- who came fourth in the top ten -- artist David Hockney (seventh), tennis player Roger Federer (eighth) and US rapper Andre 3000 (tenth).

Prime Minister Gordon Brown, however, was named one of the worst dressed, with the magazine noting he had once "turned up in the Iraqi desert wearing black lace-ups".

London Mayor Boris Johnson -- renowned for his slightly chaotic appearance -- was also criticised for having "jacket pockets like second-hand bookshops, and hair the result of an encounter with a ghost in a wind tunnel".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/wl_...alsfashion
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
http://tunaynalalake.blogspot.com/

---- Tunay ka bang lalaki?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Nice contribution, kind sir.

Cheers.
they say chivalry is dead but this gent is making a strong case for its revival Rock on

A True Gent's Guide To Picking Up The Ladies

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSAu3BOgZ1A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSAu3BOgZ1A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Gentleman WHISKEEEEEEEEEY!
WAHAHAHAWoot
yeah! whiskeeey~! LOL

(11-16-2007, 09:26 PM)NiX Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I propose mah fellow gentlemen, T-H-to-tha-izzat we create an environment in our message board where we can F-U-Double-Lizzy converse in a good ol' fashioned gentlemanly manna�. The topic in this thread would require all particizzles n posta ta converse in a gentlemanly fashion, n thus reflect'n ourselves as sophisticated individuals, wit a taste fo` tha refined n we out.

This can be tha subject of humor, or if one would like ta relieve some stress can do so by pimpin' it in a gentlemanly nigga such as:"I would like ta raise mah fisty-cuffs towards tha barbarian thiznat stole n consumed mah deep-fried fizzle dish over tha luncheon period." or can by anyth'n that one desires . They call me tha black folks president.

Any message posted that does not conform ta tha ways of tha gentleman shall be pointed out, n recommend be edited ta standards that fit a true gentleman fo shizzle.

Wizzle T-H-to-tha-izzen, enough of tha formalizzles . Keep'n it gangsta dogg. I shizzall now indulge in some biscuits n tea along wit mah suppa n wiznish you all a fair clockin' where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'.

Chea�!

Gizoogled.

Hark! A new challenger doth appear before us!

http://www.lorizzle.nl/?feed=1
Gentlemen, this thread is
[Image: brilliant.jpg]

and it needs revival!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Brilliant! LOL

[Image: Ahz5T.jpg]
But of course.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waifu Appreciation Thread zero_kanipan 7 10,267 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  The Vs. Thread Sirius140 9 13,799 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Jokes Thread Serene 82 108,161 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The Dare/ Ultimatum Thread Sirius140 17 23,851 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  debate thread clonezero 80 83,958 06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: medusa0
  The Disappointed Raven Copypasta/Discussion Thread AppleHead 41 45,403 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  The three letter game thread. Shintetsu 30 33,314 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Serene
  The WYR thread. Shintetsu 17 22,010 11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu