Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:43 PM
New Sub-$400 Sony PlayStation 3
http://reviews.cnet.com/consoles/sony-pl...ag=bubbl_1

Sony just released a low-end, cheaper version of their PlayStation 3 console in time for the holiday season.

Looks like the console war is going to be really interesting this Christmas.
Crap, now I can't decide between a 360 or waiting for good games on the PS3.
Nag price drop na din yung PS3 d2. from 1000 to 700 nalang. Pero parang mas mura yan.
This version kasi doesn't have the backward compatibility and other doodads of the higher-end PS3s tsaka smaller hard drive.

But still, basta ba it can play PS3 games it makes no difference diba hahah.

As for me, I'll wait for the dust to settle first. I wanna see which system actually becomes dominant before I go and buy any.
NiX Wrote:This version kasi doesn't have the backward compatibility and other doodads of the higher-end PS3s tsaka smaller hard drive.

But still, basta ba it can play PS3 games it makes no difference diba hahah.

As for me, I'll wait for the dust to settle first. I wanna see which system actually becomes dominant before I go and buy any.

I'm waiting for the next Final Fantasy, and if Tekken 6 is going to be an exclusive release. If it is, well I'm sure I know what I'm going to buy LOL
sforzando Wrote:Tekken 6

Online, I hope. Oh man I can just see the possibilities. But first I have to upgrade my DSL line. Hahaha.
There is an online tekken at PS3. It's Dark resurection something. I see most of my friends in PSN playing this game. you buy it online,I think it just cost about a thousand pesos
Yes, PS3 already has Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection, and it is indeed online-capable.

Tekken 6 is said to be coming out really soon though. Surely, it'll have online play too.
-----

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/userm...32329.html

I'm not sure who fails harder. Sony or Fox News

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PlayStation 3 Talk NiX 119 132,196 05-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,806 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  (And yet another) PlayStation 3 hack Twin-Skies 29 35,262 01-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: atdsutm