Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:20 AM
How do i dodge finger machine gun thingies(scrap that now i'm having trouble with constant Linear Rifle Fire)
Who's bazooka boy?
that's the mission with evangel ... and his not using a zook but a linear rifle two even if Im correct... you need a weapon capable of killing does things with one hit , the shade would be nice, a very fast ac with radar (Im quite sure yours fits the bill here), ECM (optional ... use when your about to face evangel already) and if your like me be a cheap bastard (optional)

first of make sure you have lots of ammo to begin with but still fast enough to get away from evangel. he'll use his eo core when the mission starts so make it a point that he exhausts his eo ammo on the moles.your radar is your friend on this level as it will help you keep your eye on the moles nad just keep on moving on random patterns to keep damage to minimum or nill. keep in mind on which wave you are so when the last mole dies you'll be ready for evangel( sorry forgot the number of waves there are). just stay away from him using mid and long range weapons ... micro missiles are rather good here IMO, try not to get close to him as his linear rifles will stun you till kingdom come. your tracking skills will be put to the test here (but not as much as when you fight zinaida). anyway the only threat evangel really has is his LRs so missiles w/ exts would be good whenever you face him.

anyway for the cheap method to win ... when his still your ally you can shoot him ... you can't lock on to him but you can shoot him non the less; use blades, rockets, mines, and if you can line up shots from your lockable weapons so they don't hit your actual target him him.... if by any chance you actually decide to give this a try please be reminded that the moles will only shoot you therefore before attempting this cheapness lower the number of moles first.

this would really suck if I gave tips on the wrong mission again
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

yep that's the one..oh and it is a linear rifle not a bazooka sorry.. the destroy suspicious forces mission
plus the area is too small!
and will he eventually run out of ammo?
more likely no,you'll be killed before that happens lol.
Arghhhh i can't beat him Wacko

can anyone here blade him to death?
if so.... please gimme some pointers Salute
Best advice right now that I can give you: Put a gun on your left hand.
AT wag kang makulit.
Don't bother with blading at the moment. There are so many things you'll need to learn before you can blade puny A.I's.
but but but...........
Sadly, blading is simply not as effective as having two guns.

Did you watch Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise? Did you see that last part where all the Samurai got shot by the gatling gun? It's kinda like that.
I never used guns on left arm before,I always put a blade on the left,ask Lord Ric.when we fought online,he saw my designs and it's all old school.btw,I used a laser blade,LB2. It works IF you can withstand the linears. Basically,having a blade on the left IS a disadvantage,plus the fact that your opponent is Cheapbot. Frankly speaking,I think dualing a gun is cheap but lol that's just me,many people flamed me for that...You could keep the blade as long as you have a support fire like an EO,works for me,a laser blade is for last resort or for brave daredevils,but believe me,they're experts,you're still a noob...No offense tho
Don't get me wrong. If you can be a good blader, then by all means, be a blader. We're just telling you that it'll be difficult.
LoL none taken! LOL

i finally did beat him! Woot
i dunno how it happened i just got lucky i broke his legs with me pixie3! Woot

oh and i did keep the blade.....not that i managed to get a hit lol
i dunno i just like having it there.....maybe someday i'll actually be able to use blades effectively

thanks again for the support! Salute and tips!
You broke his legs with Pixie3?! Wow that doesn't happen very often. Machine guns aren't known to break weapons. Tongue

By the way, I don't think it's that dual guns are cheap. It's that blades are simply inadequate.
Nix you're still awake! Woot

the vertical and nymphe missiles might have helped too....but the pixie yes the pixie did most of the work Shades

o and i changed my core---- to the one with beautiful blue Overboost it's pretty quick
I like it old school. Hey it's just me lol

You know,the PIXIE3 is the only weapon I've ever used on the right hand. Oh wait,I've used RL,Sawa,and Python...Most frequently used that is. And LB2 and LB3 on the left. That's all I used to rank S em ol....btw,Pixie3 always seem to break the leg part first,I like it better when I broke an arm or head first,It looks rather cool lol