Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:32 AM
General Questions and Suggestions
Im good.
Fuunyaah~
Thanks guys. Just let me know here if suddenly you seem to be unable to access the site consistently from a specific location.
Most problems I have comes from my end as well, as far as I know.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

No problems here on the flip side.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
gonna ask why is my reply to Lord_Leperman isn't showing up in my sent items folder? Sad ...didn't know if he received my confirmation for the RR7.

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
(08-13-2013, 11:39 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: gonna ask why is my reply to Lord_Leperman isn't showing up in my sent items folder? Sad ...didn't know if he received my confirmation for the RR7.

=^.^=

Did you tick the "Save a Copy" checkbox underneath the message box? I turned it off by default.
(08-13-2013, 06:11 PM)Grim Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 11:39 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: gonna ask why is my reply to Lord_Leperman isn't showing up in my sent items folder? Sad ...didn't know if he received my confirmation for the RR7.

=^.^=

Did you tick the "Save a Copy" checkbox underneath the message box? I turned it off by default.

aw! didn't noticed it...sorry LOL

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
So... how do I delete one of my own threads? It's unfortunately been a week and I'm about to lose my Gold; only significance for this forum is me trying to hand off an emblem and a nifty team name, but now that I can't, I'd prefer to clean that little thread out of your way. It's not acknowledging my delete prompt.
(10-24-2013, 02:15 PM)The Mike Wrote: So... how do I delete one of my own threads? It's unfortunately been a week and I'm about to lose my Gold; only significance for this forum is me trying to hand off an emblem and a nifty team name, but now that I can't, I'd prefer to clean that little thread out of your way. It's not acknowledging my delete prompt.

Hmm... not sure why that is. Which thread do you want deleted?

It sucks that we have few XBL players on here... but what can you do. Sorry dude.
It's just one of those things. The thread is "Join Carrion Crown," and it's under Armored Core Assembly. Thanks again for your help.
I didn't know there was a one video per post limit. Oh and if you see my post on "Music you are currently listening to" its fairly easy to bypass.

Can anyone explain this to me? The limit that is.

Never really noticed, I was able to put 2 videos in one post before IIRC, but that might have been due to manually adding the video tags to the video links.
I also do the same.

I've never noticed this before. Testing:

EDIT: Seems to work fine for me. Rick, can you test post one yourself?
Testing:

EDIT: Works perfectly fine.

[-]
Quick Reply