Current time: 05-19-2024, 11:17 PM
General Questions and Suggestions
Yes they have returned Tongue
php warnings appear at the header of the forums if u enter as a guest
Ninja Ninja 
Yeah I see it too sometimes. And I'm permanently logged in.
Yeah, me too. It's happened before, when I didn't encode the PHP files in UTF-8. A reupload of the forum files will fix em.

I was busy destroying the gallery yesterday, good thing no one noticed. I tried to upgrade it but failed, and ultimately locked me out. Thank god for backups. LOL

EDIT: I reuploaded everything already. Tell me if you still spot the errors.
Nawala ata yung favicon.
(08-30-2010, 12:55 AM)NiX Wrote: Nawala ata yung favicon.

Tested on numerous computers here at home. It still displays them. Can anyone confirm this (one way or the other)?
Ah, ok na pala.
Can we have an introductions subforum under assembly or something? That way, new members can have their own new threads instead of the single intro thread that we have that periodically goes to hell anyway. LOL
(08-31-2010, 05:57 PM)NiX Wrote: Can we have an introductions subforum under assembly or something? That way, new members can have their own new threads instead of the single intro thread that we have that periodically goes to hell anyway. LOL

OK. I'll work on it later tonight. Smile
So I just got this 1600x900 res monitor here at work.

Our front page looks like shit on it.
(09-20-2010, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: So I just got this 1600x900 res monitor here at work.

Our front page looks like shit on it.

Problem noted.
http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/09/20/...our-finge/
http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/09/15/...eautifier/

Haven't tried these tools out yet, but they might help. ProCCSor looks particularly good.
Thanks Nix, I'll keep those handy.

I used a tool in the same vein as ProCSSor before, but through a website - you can tell OC tayo. LOL
ProCCSor is online too. Smile
Lots of lolbots lately. I can help by being a mod since I'm like, online 24/5 =_=.

Just a suggestion though.

[-]
Quick Reply