Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:33 PM
War of the birds(manga) discusion
Hey,what do you make of a Human plus?? I mean how do you think it functions?? how does it connect with the machine to gain that so called perfect control?? I need specifications to explain sonmething in the manga
They're gentically engineered Ravens. Enhanced killers. They've got these "perfect" control over guns probably because they know the "flow" of the gun. They were actually specimens who were captured, killed in action, etc, etc. Ravens who were killed were resurrected with the Human Plus Project. Scientists actually prepare the body for surgery, and they replace, modify some of the organs, and probably place some kinda crap like microchips, etc that will improve the pilot's reaction time, accuracy, etc.

They're actually similar to Artificial Newtypes. Human Plus specimens also go insane though. (AC1 Missions)
meh,that's not what I have in mind. Hey goat,you might wanna read the manga and could give me what suggestions on how to explain the human plus there -_-'
Try explaining it in a dark way. More like telling how deadly can the Human Plus be after the Project is done, and don't forget the dire consequences of Human Plus (consequences to the specimens and those affected), like making the specimen mentally unstable at times, more casualties in war, etc. These are just my own point of view.

Nice manga btw. I'll keep a close eye on this one.
tnx,I just need to know how the human plus control the AC
They just control it normally, similar to how we control ACs. Though they have super fast reflexes and uber knowledge of the machine compared to the normal ones. Their bodies have been modified/enhanced to make it their "instinct".

BTW, if you're going to show the disadvantages of H+, don't introduce them just like that. One of specimens should probably "show" that to the readers.
No matter how fast the reflex of the pilot is,if the AC's reaction time ain't good enough,it'll be useless.
Oh and Yeah,I won't show the disadvantages just yet. Because I still don't know the disadvantages lol
But they've got some exceptional coordination skills. Still making a normal AC pretty deadly at the hands of a H+.
Yeah,I see.Ok but how do you explain how they're able to fire cannons without kneeling while a normal pilot can't
Ahhk. Just put H+ and OP-I in your story. LOL
lol,good choice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rated R - Based on a True Story Manga ver. Aruren 8 11,392 06-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Hempire
  AC:War of the birds(manga) R.Leonhardt 8 10,098 12-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt