Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:58 PM
Poll: When? (Both options are Saturdays)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
November 10
70.00%
7 70.00%
November 17
30.00%
3 30.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PACT 3.1
What is this Armored Core game you're all talking about?
Grabe... Bugbugan na mamaya~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
"Let's fight... like gentlemen." later guys.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
@NiX

Pls bring ur copy of GG Slash, can't find mine..

Just barely made 1 AC yesterday before my eyes gave up, oh well..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Good night RR. I'll post some pix and observations in the morning.

It was fun as always. Thank you so much once again, Jake! I appreciate your hospitality from the bottom of my heart.
Well, good times everyone. Smile

I'll just run through this quick from stream of consciousness:

Nix, Tim, Doc, Jolly, Eli, Mike, and Jake of course. Fun fun rounds on Tekken/Street Fighter/X-Men vs.

Serene, Fox, Jay, Mark and Bert, good AC games too. Laughtrip talaga yung iba. Welcome back Jay.

Is anyone surprise Rick is once again champ? I for one, am not. Kudos on the hat trick dude.

If truth be told I enjoyed the impromptu Tekken Tournament the most. It really was good. Congrats to Nix on the win.

I don't think I'll be playing any more AC for a while, nabusog talaga ako kahapon. Tongue

Thank you Jake! I second Nix on the appreciation of your hospitality.

Keep it cool RR! Salute
First... Uhm...
To Boss G: You forgot the 'D' in surprise'd'. Ehehe. Those were good matches I've seen and as always managing an event like this is tiring, but you've managed to pull it off. Buko Joe's Burning Coconut Attack is so cool! BABAWI AKO SA TEKKEN~!

To Sforzando: Sorry if we were a bit noisy yesterday. We weren't able to talk much, but here, I can say what I wasn't able to yesterday... You were very hospitable to the point that I don't think I don't want to go back [Just kidding]. But seriously, it was a good day for all of us because of you. Thanks man, specially for the food.

To Lord Leperman: Advising the Cestus worked. It was actually my first to to use it yesterday, but it worked. Thanks for the tip. Maybe we could duke it out next time...

To Goatling: Next time, let's have a good round and have our AC's talk to each other.

To DT: Sorry kung nauna ako sa inyo kahapon ha. Sobrang amusing yung laban ninyo kahapon ni Cabs. I learned a lot. Yung scans nga pala ha.

To Cabs: That was a hell of a round. I learned a lot from our match and everything yesterday and all of them I could use in the future. Specially the trashtalk thing.

To The Doc: ANO~!? Ikaw na naman!? We were like that yesterday. If not for the new system, you would have won. Thanks again for the ride home.

To Beast Killer: ObsidianRock and Apocalypse probably missed each other, but it seems like fate doesn't want them to see often. Maybe next time.

To Azuma Blade: Ehehe... Luto ka kahapon ah... Don't worry, di kita masyadong aasarin dito. But remember: Ang Kambing nakakain ang Loli-pop, pero ang Loli-pop hindi nakakain ang kambing.

To Mike Berserker: I don't know why you chose this name because you seem peaceful yesterday. Just hang out here in the Republic and you'll learn a lot of things about AC.

To Fox: Sayang inantok ka na kagabi, as I wanted to fight you. Si Azuma kasi eh.

To Maitreya: Usap naman tayo matagal next time. Happy

To Serene: Alam mo, Kumag ka. Teka, sino nga ba yun ulit... Ako pala 'to.

Anyways, may hangover pa ako from last night. It was a very memorable experience, because most of us from PACT1 are there. Very Fun as in Grabe, sobrang saya talaga, I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Sorry for the abrupt cut off my attendance guys, and I was havin so much fun too. damn, being responsible sucks horse balls Jason ..

As usual, being in the company of the republic really kicked ass.

@NiX, grim, adrian, maitreya: I wana play some more vs games w/ you guys, too bad my attendance was cut short. I wanted to play more GG accent core and tekken, kelangan magkita uli tayo!

@NiX, rick, other iritated members: sorry for showing up very unprepared for this event, might have been more fun if I had more time to make my own AC, oh well...

@ Jake: Thank you for accomodating us once again to your house. I saw you in the background running to and fro making sure we felt at home at your house(you were probably the most "drained" person among us), thanks for the gracious reception!!
Alright, here are the results.

[Image: PACT_III_Results.gif]

The bracket on the left represents October 27, and the one on the right, yesterday. No rankings this time as the loser's bracket made it impossible to correctly place people. Still, it's all good.

Yes, I know you're all waiting for the next one haha. Here:

[Image: RR_T5_Tourney_Results.gif]

Contrary to the AC Tourney, this one had a ranking. Machine-verified too.

1 - NiX
2 - Doc
3 - Grim
3 - Leperman
5 - Serene
5 - maitreya
5 - beastie
5 - sforzando

Congrats to the winners! Big grin
Great night, guys. I really enjoyed the get-together.

Jake: Thanks, thanks, thanks for being very hospitable.
Jake's mom: Thanks for the delicious food. Can we be adopted to your family? LOL
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Hahah congratulations to Rick on that hat trick! You truly are the lord of Philippine Armored Core. Wink

And even without Armored Core, simply hanging out with you guys was a blast, as always!

As for the Tekken 5 mini-tournament, the only reason my win was possible was because D.T. wasn't there. LOL He'd have been an AUTO-WIN had he stayed. Tongue

Anyways, here are some PACT 3.1 highlights taken using my sucks-without-sunlight cellphone camera.

Ravens that were more excited about the fighting games
[Image: th_11102007.jpg]

[Image: th_11102007001.jpg]

The set-up
[Image: th_11102007002.jpg]

Checking out an AC model kit
[Image: th_11102007003.jpg]

Guys in red shirts
[Image: th_11102007004.jpg]

[Image: th_11102007005.jpg]

Wow that's a lot!
[Image: th_11102007006.jpg]

Practice area
[Image: th_11102007007.jpg]

Tekken Station
[Image: th_11102007008.jpg]

[Image: th_11102007009.jpg]

ZOMG IT'S THE GRIM REAPER!!! H444444444XXXXXXX!!
[Image: th_11102007010.jpg]

TEH FOOD PRESENTED BY MIX
[Image: th_11102007012.jpg]

That's Adrian on the left. Not Rick. Hahah
[Image: th_11102007013.jpg]

Dragon Ball Z 2, Baby!
[Image: th_11102007015.jpg]

Mix and Rick: Knocked out
[Image: th_11112007.jpg]

Knocked out: Mix solo
[Image: th_11112007001.jpg]

Sleeping Dragon
[Image: th_11112007004.jpg]

You can view the full-size pictures in this album:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v168/N...0Part%202/

P.S. Rick, pa-email nung e-book. Hahah
Doom Trigger Wrote:@ Jake: Thank you for accomodating us once again to your house. I saw you in the background running to and fro making sure we felt at home at your house(you were probably the most "drained" person among us), thanks for the gracious reception!!

Welcome. I don't get much exercise so I guess running around was good, and I had a very good sleep because of it. LOL

It's too bad we weren't able to play Tekken.
sforzando Wrote:It's too bad we weren't able to play Tekken.

Too bad indeed. LOL

I really got schooled though. Tongue I just saw the difference between us amateurs and actual competition-level players. Heheh. It motivated me to practice much more.
I love PACT! Every single event of it was awesome!

Cabs, and DT: Most memorable pair people of the day along with Serene and Azuma. I swear, I'd laugh my brains out whenever these people trash talk against each other. JAy, thanks for showing us the Japan stuff, I'll copy some soon :p. DT, you should go more often, PACT is more fun with you around XD.

Serene: Glad I could help :p. Nice tank you brought as well, as DT said, it was the Spaceport's turret defense system XD.

Jake: Always and ever we are forever grateful. No amount of words can express our thanks.

Nix: I can't email it to you, the file is too big. I'll send it over YM instead. :p

Mix: Ninja vs EVA still stands! :p

Goat: Sorry you weren't able to play, we really tried to fit you into the brackets, but it was just a bit too messy at the moment. Sorry.

Mike: Glad you could still make it till the end of the day XD
Nix: As for the Tekken 5 mini-tournament, the only reason my win was possible was because D.T. wasn't there. He'd have been an AUTO-WIN had he stayed.

Aw, I'm not that good, You should meet my sparing partner(Actually minsan nkkatamad na sya kalaban cuz of the cnstant can of wup-ass your gona get Chair [yes he's that fukin good]).

I myt sponsor a fighting game marathon at my house someday, I realy liked PVP matches specialy with you guys Rofl..

@Jake: I myt return your hospitality someday. Come to think of it we had'nt got the chance to spar yesterday in any game(as well as ACLR), looking foward to fighting you next tym.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 64,752 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,402 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 322,855 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 387,625 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 46,740 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller