Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:35 PM
[OLD] Updates.
(03-11-2011, 07:14 AM)Serene Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 10:42 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Thank you very much to Grim.

We'll do our best. please be gentle, it's our first time Smile

Now, if only the bots could understand that.

They won't. Let's look at it as a trial of fire for the two new smiters. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It'll go smoothly as long as there are no friendly fire casualties. Just shoot at any suspicious fuck and avoid using mad AoE skillz!
(03-11-2011, 09:31 PM)Goat Wrote: It'll go smoothly as long as there are no friendly fire casualties. Just shoot at any suspicious fuck and avoid using mad AoE skillz!

Don't forget: Remove blindfolds before shooting.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ang ganda nung blog. Nakakaiyak. Tears of joy

Good job, Nix and Bert!
Just a preview:

http://ravenrepublic.net/news

Still not done with the CSS stuff. But that'll be the general layout. If enough people like it, I can replace the front page with that layout eventually. For now, you can already replace your bookmarks with that link if you prefer it.
(09-26-2011, 11:11 AM)NiX Wrote: We're using it here: http://ravenrepublic.net/about/

What happened to the transparency?
I used vector graphics on it so its ok to resize it btw.

(09-26-2011, 11:35 AM)Grim Wrote: My bad, Jay. Haven't been real active around here lately, your contribution slipped my mind. Sorry, and thanks.

no prob, I was just wondering on what happened to my proposal. ^^
Ninja Ninja 
Not sure why transparency isn't working. Can you resend the file to me? I'll reupload it.
Long-ass time of no updates. Anyway, Nix told me of something this place needed, with ACV being an up and coming game and all (and quite promising, to boot): an ACV designs section.

Post away friends! Smile

January 31: Updated boards to 1.6.5, performed mass deletion of bots. Removed the Mugnanimous, Nightshift Med and Prawnticons groups. Also, switched some moderators around on forums that they own.
Oh, and to align with Sony's move, updated the gamertag fields. Personally the new name sucks, but what can you do.

03/27/2012: Made some new subforums to hold the growth of discussion and activity on ACV.
Fellow Ravens, please join me in welcoming a new admin among our ranks: NiX.

Congrats dude. Smile
(06-18-2012, 12:36 PM)Grim Wrote: Fellow Ravens, please join me in welcoming a new admin among our ranks: NiX.

Congrats dude. Smile

Congrats Nix. I say it took a while. Lika a Boss is now a Boss.
'Signatures are overrated.'
About damn time. Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
*slow clap*

I second what fox said ^^
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

*3 guys clapping*

thirded... congrats
Congrats NIX.Salute
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina