Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:22 PM
What's everyone playing now?
Overwatch.
how is overwatch? What is your ping? Oh and what is your ISP and speed? Smile I'm contemplating on getting the game but my internet is the sucks.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o81t9cL9Mr1t88vp6o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o81t9cL9Mr1t88vp6o2_1280.jpg]

flabby six pack Facepalm

(05-31-2016, 08:05 PM)Hempire Wrote: how is overwatch? What is your ping? Oh and what is your ISP and speed? Smile I'm contemplating on getting the game but my internet is the sucks.

It's good! Sorta needs good net though as it is sensitive to fluctuations. But the game itself is excellent.
finished the bioshock trilogy a few days ago. going through my backlog of games on steam, currently on Sid Meier's Ace Patrol.
for the MP front, there's Payday 2 and Blade and Soul. still thinking of getting overwatch.
now installing Overwatch ^^
For PC/Laptop
currently:
Either Overwatch or League of Legends mostly
sometimes Heroes of the storm also a bit

3ds:
Pokemon Sun, Monster Hunter Generations, Bravely Second

PS4
: though its in Haywire's room
still use a bit from time to time just not that often
Final Fantasy 15
Bumper Cars Online.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Since Serene's been giving me constant and incessant updates on a new character he's made in Torchlight II, i've followed suit with a new one i made just before New Year's day.

[Image: t2berk1.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Monster hunter generations, titanfall2 (before being dc'ed from psn) gow3 remastered
Back to Warframe for however long it lasts me. Several batchmates got me back into it.
Finally completed my new PC rig. Been playing Dark Souls 3 and... Dota 2. Add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/nixie88
Added you young man.
Added you up as well nix.
Hopped on to Torchlight 2 an rin coz of Jobet. made an embermage named Megumin mwahahaha