Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:19 AM
What's everyone playing now?
Been playing Zelda Twilight Princess allmost done >.< Last fight is so .. URGH!!!!
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
I finally fought Nineball Seraph in ACE: R, enemy AI failed to induce shitting of pants.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Having fun as a Lancer in TERA. I actually like the combat system. Not as smooth as something like PSO2 by far, but hey, only one thing is keeping me playing anyway: It's a game which has MOTHERLOVIN LANCES AS A WEAPON.
May have started playing MH Portable 3rd again, also will start playing metal gear rising tomorrow. On a related note, is anyone here considering getting MH 3 ultimate?
Edit: not paying over $400 for that.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Im waiting untill the Wii-U drops (probobly this holiday maybe?) Then i will defintly get it 250$ Wii-U + MH3-U
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Ace Combat Zero: Belkan War

btw, Rick. the dvd i borrowed didn't work. i noticed some damage on the disc. anyway, i downloaded a new iso and burned you an extra copy.
(02-19-2013, 05:38 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: Im waiting untill the Wii-U drops (probobly this holiday maybe?) Then i will defintly get it 250$ Wii-U + MH3-U

Don't even try buying used, they're still over $300. Hopefully there will be a price drop.
Playing MGR and Zone of The Enders HD Collection. Bought both separately and also preordered Destiny.
Solitaire and Freecell. Because I'm hardcore.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Crysis 3 barely running on high LOL
SRW rant:
Man the moment I got Axel and the Soulgain I've
been hard pressed on not using the dude. Upgraded it becomes a better tank than most. And you get it mid game before the mid season upgrades if a lot of other heroes.

Can't wait to use the Granzon as its supposed to be stupidly broken.

And man I keep forgetting stuff unlocking secrets in the game and the secret weapon you unlock with Russel seems impossible if at all true. Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Currently downloading Battle Robot Damashi, also there's a f*** ton of dating sim psp games out there.
minecraft...wat r u doin to my schedule?! minecraft! stahp!!
Torchlight 2 in the meantime. Looking for something like Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick as well, if anyone can name me a few titles.
SRW rant Gaiden:

While I still wish for it, I completely understand Axel and Alfimi not having a combination attack.

The buyable skill "move again" is so freaking exploitable!

And when in doubt give it to the Armorlion, considering its piloted by Ryoto, your standard gundam-class shounen protagonist, you just can't go wrong!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!