Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:08 PM
My Review on LAIR for ps3
first of all i'd like to say,

beautiful game!! awesome!! and really great looking graphics with a good story.

Dragon are so articulate. Everything must be basically redone cuz it's so damn good you wanna see it again.

The sis axis control was a pretty good touch. Every movement you make is through the six axis whether flying up, tearing your opponents to shreds or even ripping some creature's skull off.

The best part about it is that you can choose to a variety of dragons that's if.. after you get these dragons by winning medals.

One great scheme on the game is the takedown. This is one of the things that makes the game shine. You get to brutally kill another dragon pilot with this stick full of blades and impale, smash, burn, roast, rip, and bite off anything on the dragon or even the pilot.

ok.. now the bad..

HOLY SHIT IS THIS GAME FRUSTRATING!

Controlling the dragon is like trying to move a boldozer with a cellphone for a control stick. Utterly nuts!!

The lights movement or jerk will make you lose control of the dragon. Dashing and strafing is like trying to turn the blue tooth control into a rag doll. There are times where it does work... and then it doesn't.

Another thing is the lock on mechanism.. this is where the game was basically half assed on the game. You can't control the lock on, it chooses the target for you.

Say for example you're about to rip off the skull of a rhino.. instead.. you wind up picking up a soldier and then get shot at by a lot of spears. AND I MEAN A LOT. You are basically the pig impaled and turned into lechon.

That's it for now. I'll let you guys know anything else.

So far, I'm stuck on this one stage.. and it's like on problem after a damn nother.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
This is one of the games I'm looking forward to when I get my hands on a PS3. I imagine it's the game Drakengard never was.

How's the draw distance when playing?
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+September 02, 2007 06:55 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ September 02, 2007 06:55 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> This is one of the games I'm looking forward to when I get my hands on a PS3. I imagine it's the game Drakengard never was.

How's the draw distance when playing? [/quote:ea62a7115d]
let me put it to you this way,

it look good, but it's bad.

It's bad ass, but it's sluggish.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"