Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:24 PM
Mecha Godzilla
This was the AC that I used today (09-01-07) during our Godzilla matches.

head:EYE3
core: UA
arms: LEMUR2
legs: FA
ext: RM3
gen: KONGOH
booster: TP
rad: ANANDA
fcs: MONJU
r arm: PIXIE3
l arm: H3
r back: KINNARA
l back: KARURA
r hanger: none
l hanger: ROC4

Yeah it practically has everything cheesy existing in LR... oh well for as long as it works. Tongue

The key to winning with this AC is to kill one of the three opponents ASAP using KARURA+RM3+H3. When KARURA and RM3 run out, it's most likely that an enemy AC will have been taken out as well. With the KARURA and RM3 dropped, the speed of the underweight FA kicks in and it's a rushdown from there. -_-
Ang cheap mo. Pati ba naman sa mga default ACs ginamit mo yan. Ako pa talaga lagi una mong binabanatan sa simula lols.
Hahah well I think I can swap out parts like LEMUR2, H3 and ROC4 and it should still perform similarly well. Tongue

Besides, your "default" ACs weren't so "default" anymore, were they? LOL
Meh. Wala naman restrictions sa Godzilla eh. They weren't so "default" compared to the last rules. Lolz I deserve to be Mash!
I'm inclined to just put 2 KINNARAs and changing the generator to the G91 since I really don't think that the 2 extra missiles in per salvo will mater much anyway, plus the added heat + low gen cap might hurt mobility. Or, you could try the G84P, since its like the KONGOH only with better heat management and a bigger battery cap Tongue. Otherwise, I think the PIXIE3 + ROC4 would do better at the beginning of the fight and just hanger the H3 in the end for an easier time keeping track at opponents when you get that boost of speed when dropping your weapons near the end of the Gojira match. Tongue

Still good though, and the initial design really allows you to bombard your opponents from beginning till the end of the match.
Hahah yeah sounds good, Rick. We'll try it out next time. Maybe an effective pact-legal version. Hahah
what do you think about double roc 4s and double h3s + MT and gar 2 on a mid frame ...?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well double energy weapons is never really a good idea even if they're just pulse rifles. And midweight legs may not have enough defense as well as not being as fast as an underweighted FA.
okay anyway I'll just have to stick to my flying tank design then XD

Hey don't get me wrong i'm not saying that a midweight can't be a godzilla. Rick proved this. You just have to find a design that works.

Any AC can be a godzilla for as long as it can do any or both of the following: (1)endure a lot of damage either by absorbing it or avoiding it, (2) kill off the opponents really quickly either through rapid fire or one-time-big-time weapons
no no I agree I just thought that so far my only working godzilla design is my flying tank XD.

Here's the PACT-legal version of Mecha Godzilla.

head: EYE3
core: UA
arms: LEMUR
legs: FA
ext: RM3
gen: KONGOH
booster: VULTURE2
rad: ANANDA
fcs: F73H
r arm: PIXIE3
l arm: BP
r back: KINNARA
l back: KARURA

Look for the nearest EDF guy. Charge at him. When in good range, unload BP and RM3+KARURA. Hopefully, the stun caused by BP allows the full salvo to hit. Try to use up KARURA and RM3 first before switching to other weapons so that they can be dropped quickly for a big boost in speed. If an EDF guy has decoys, either look for one that doesn't have any or just get close and spam PIXIE3+BP.

Kongoh is there for its light weight and high refresh. If the AC overheats, just walk. Even if it gen-busts, it still isn't so bad. Just keep firing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mecha anime-themed ACs Necron 4 5,509 09-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Last Post: NiX