Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:03 PM
Anime Songs
Hey guys. Do you know where I can download soundtracks from anime?

Torrents, P2P, direct DL... anywhere is fine for as long as it's free. Tongue
gendou.com should have all the singles you want
If you're after current/new releases/albums, check the nipponsei group torrents
Hrm... well in particular, I'm looking for Macross 7 songs by the in-anime group called Fire Bomber. Tongue Know where I can get those?
<a href='http://www.isohunt.com/download/12850507/%22fire+bomber%22' target='_blank'>Here</a>.

Macross 7 - Best Collection.rar
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Acoustic Fire!!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Dynamite Fire!!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber English Fire.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Galaxy Network Chart 1.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Galaxy Network Chart 2.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Let's Fire!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Live Fire!!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Other Fire.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Radio Fire!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Second Fire!.zip
Macross 7 - Fire Bomber Ultra Fire!!!.rar
Macross 7 - Memorial CD.rar
Macross 7 - Movie Single - Heart and Soul.rar
Macross 7 - Mylene Jenius Sings Lynn Minmay.rar
Macross SINGLE - Friends - Lynn Minmay.rar
Macross SINGLE - Friends - Mylene Jenius.rar

...3 seeds 3 leechers so hurry before it dies Ninja

PS. I wouldn't download music files that end in .rar or .zip, since it's more dangerous that way
Okay perfect! I just hope these aren't .rars that are password-protected... waaah
It's a good (legit torrent)!!! The seeds are slow sometimes but it's good. If any of you are also interested, I'm willing to seed for quite some time.
Or if you want to download specific songs from specific albums, just check out the Galbaldia Hotel link we have in the links section (every skin now has the working menu by the way). Yeah, the one with Squall.

That'll warp you to a magical place filled with game and anime soundtracks, manga and magazine scans, and all your other needs.

Oh and that'll nab me some downloading points as well. Haha. Tongue
Okay here's a challenge... Where the hell can I get an MP3 of "Kimi Sae Ireba" the 2nd opening theme from Cooking Master Boy/Chuuka Ichiban. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+August 21, 2007 10:10 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ August 21, 2007 10:10 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Okay here's a challenge... Where the hell can I get an MP3 of "Kimi Sae Ireba" the 2nd opening theme from Cooking Master Boy/Chuuka Ichiban. Tongue [/quote:e97bad683b]
<a href='http://cmb.hachiyou.com/media/' target='_blank'>Not that challenging.</a> Tongue
Damn you guys are good. Tongue RR's the best. Hahah. It's like a swiss knife of a website.
I'll try to access my hardrive this saturday...
I'll give you guys a list of what I have...

But before that, here's a challenge.
Sotto Chikau Shunkan - Hyper Speed Grandoll

This one's really soft and catchy.
Personally, this would be my unicorn.
'Signatures are overrated.'
You got me. I can't find that anywhere. But be patient and keep Googling it, it's bound to turn up sooner or later.
Probably because it's pretty old and is from a 3 episode anime (DARN YOU BANDAI~!)

Have I mentioned that I've been hunting for that song for how long was it again? 5 YEARS?!
That long, and still nowhere to be found...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I hate looking something for years. I've been looking for my VOTOMS PSX game for the last 6-7 years and I'm still looking for it.
Heheh panalo nga yung Galbadia site. I just siphoned from them the sountracks of AC1, AC:SL, and AC:NX. Galing! Hehe Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Songs (IPL) HayWire 22 24,030 03-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Non-Cheesy Love Songs NiX 9 13,534 04-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  beastkiller's fave songs beastkiller 0 2,990 02-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Last Post: beastkiller