Current time: 06-26-2024, 08:09 AM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
pm me the password to RR2 as well

(07-07-2012, 09:46 PM)Zefyr Wrote: "RR must really have their sh** together."

.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA...hahaha...HAHAHA...HAAAAAAH.... Ah... good times, good times...

Yeah RR2 is way more active and probably way more organized than the 'original' RR team. Even when RR1 had territory all we did was "FREE-BATTLE GOYZ DERP DERP". We defended and attacked if ever we had to, but we never really planned it, it was all more of spur of the moment most of the time.

FACT
Hey can I get back in RR2 dood?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
You guys seem to be very busy, so busy that the forum seemed less lively nowadays. Do you guys even have plans to play this game again? =/
I'm just waiting for someone to log in. LOL

These days though, I'm just being a mercenary, as always. I'll try Free Battle some time too in the future.
^ Same, managing work and also managing a Guild in GW2 but just give me holler and I'll go play free battles. Ill pull in Zeph too, maybe.. He's my Guildmate anyway.. Big grin
Fuunyaah~
I now usually play this game when I think of an interesting build that might work in free battle. Then again that is a rare occurence.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Logged in and finally updated my ACV. No one was online though. And I don't know how to play anymore. Not to mention all the new stats. LOL
Want me to accompany you? =)
Can't play again till Friday.

Oh ya, I'm in Davao!
Now I have to wait for Christmas break... and then Summer... then the next Sem Break... Augh... Then possibly Armored Core V: Vendetta/Vengeance/Ventriloquist/Voltes V/Vroom Vroom Voo Electric Boogaloo... foof.
wtf Nix, you should have told me earlier so I can offer you a place to stay or something :o
(11-05-2012, 07:51 PM)NiX Wrote: Can't play again till Friday.

Oh ya, I'm in Davao!

Mission: find Leonhardt and wanzerfreak.
Wanzer is in Gensan, about 2 to 3 hours away from the city, you have to climb the mountains to get there =)
(11-06-2012, 05:12 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Wanzer is in Gensan, about 2 to 3 hours away from the city, you have to climb the mountains to get their =)

They sound hard to please.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Raven Republic 1 members, what do you say we meet up online for holy week? It's about time we get back online again =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,594 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,956 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim