Current time: 07-03-2024, 03:45 PM
anime you're currently watching
Ef - a tale of melodies. MIKI-CHAN!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
i started watching hell girl and mobile suit gundam 0079

im on like ep 17 in gundam i got one question, WERE THE FUCK CHAR GO?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
finished Ano Hana. tears were shed T-T

started Nichijou in an attempt to lessen the leftover happy-sad emotional mood that is over me XD
Guilty Crown is giving me a mindfuck. I like it then I hate it then someone died and THE FUCK?

But I like it.
Already watched Cowboy bebop before when I was in college, but I decided to watch it again, and now, I like it even more. One of the best anime EVER.
Nealy finished with gundam wing but its becoming annoying. Every gundam pilot has to be fucked by the Zero system(epiphany time!) followed by another monologue. And then there's Quatre's father, what a f*cking bitch Chair

Now watching Robotech.

I just got a sudden urge to find and watch a copy of Lion King >< still by far one of the best movies of my childhood XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Finished watching Golgo 13, and now I'm watching "Monster". After that, who knows- at 76 episodes, I'm in that show for a long haul. Ah hell, I'll queue up Votoms afterwards.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Finished with Nichijou the other day and wanted to get a lab coat XD also just finished Gundam Unicorn ep 4. Will prolly watch Time of Eve tomorrow evening.
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Another
Amagami SS+ (Goodbye friendzone!)

Kill Me Baby (Might drop this soon, I'm a bit disappointed.)
Finished Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, or in equally lengthy english "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day" a few days ago. It struck a few chords with me as it reminded me of the way my first group of friends drifted apart after i moved to Ilocos, one moved to Baguio and another migrated abroad. The scenes in the last episode were especially heart-wrenching.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Finally got round to watching Time of Eve last night. Didn't know androids can have such bouncy boobies XD and no, its not that kind of anime. There's just this one character. Anyway, thinking if i should start Chobits or Carnival Phantasm tonight.

@Fox i still have that show's ED stuck in my head XD
Started selectively watching Amagami SS+. By "selectively", i plan on just viewing Ayatsuji's, Nanasaki's and Tanamachi's arcs. I'll watch the other arcs when i get bored.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Dear lord, Guilty Crown's like a broken record high on crack. It's probably one of the most unpredictable anime I've ever encountered. I mean.... damn.

Watching Black Lagoon again. Gratuitous Engrish everywhere. And guns. And dying. Those are always good.
(02-20-2012, 12:37 PM)Fox Wrote: Started selectively watching Amagami SS+. By "selectively", i plan on just viewing Ayatsuji's, Nanasaki's and Tanamachi's arcs. I'll watch the other arcs when i get bored.

Same tastes here Shades But I'll keep track of Haruka, starting to wish there was a Hibiki arc
[Image: nines.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2022 Anime Season Lord_Leperman 0 551 09-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Frame Arms anime J.E_Magog 2 4,756 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Anime Recomendations Doom Trigger 30 40,048 03-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Fall 2013 Anime Lord_Leperman 3 5,756 09-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Summer 2013 Anime Lineup Sirius140 0 2,880 06-17-2013, 02:36 AM