Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:33 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
all of them are so good Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-04-2011, 07:00 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 06:50 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 03:56 PM)Sforza Wrote: I wonder if different coffees will have different hues and textures o.O

For example, freshly ground coffee will be more grainy compared to instant coffee LOL

good question, i would like to suggest chocolate.

dude! that would be sweet!

Is it possible to use tea or tea leaves as well?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-05-2011, 12:40 PM)Fox Wrote: Is it possible to use tea or tea leaves as well?

Yes but it'd have to be assam (black) or roiboos (red) that's overbrewed because they become lighter when they dry up.

Sample tea painting:
[Image: civilizationblog.jpg]

From: http://blog.portlandstudios.com/let-them-drink-art/
welp

[Image: tumblr_lnx0gaLnAk1qf1xz7o1_500.png]

[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
love the hair ^^
BRILLIANT.
[Image: tumblr_lo2eonZOpv1qf1xz7o1_500.png]
that would look awesome as an AC emblem XD
@Iraya-sama:

Do you do requests? I have a sketch someone did for me for an AC emblem- and I'd love for it to be retouched with your lovely art style.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
(07-11-2011, 10:43 PM)McCale Wrote: @Iraya-sama:

Do you do requests? I have a sketch someone did for me for an AC emblem- and I'd love for it to be retouched with your lovely art style.

sure, i can't promise anything though but i will try my very best! Big grin links please?
(07-11-2011, 10:48 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 10:43 PM)McCale Wrote: @Iraya-sama:

sure, i can't promise anything though but i will try my very best! Big grin links please?

sure, one sec.

[Image: sketch_from_dark_places_by_emo_catboy-d3m39yn.jpg]

long hair model:
long hair model

short hair:
short hair

The original sketch is a bit risque, I'll admit- but the emblem is intended for a player in my roleplay group who's infamous for being a "man of vice" (to the point he's named his mech that haha). Women straddling a decanter of alcohol, poker chips and playing cards, etc. all self destructive vices.

just want to reiterate- this is not my artwork- it was a sketch someone did for me a while ago. My art...well, imo stick figures might be better at present though my friends and family say otherwise.

sorry for the large image, i wanted to put it in spoiler tags- but haven't deduced how to do that.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
watercolor it!!!!!!!!!!!!
@McCale
trust me, risque stuff and exposed boobies are the least of your worries on this board XD
BECAUSE BOOBS AND LESBIAN SEX IS MY (supposed) FORTE.
Supposed? Tongue

Also, that a pretty cool emblem, McCale.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 258,225 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero