Current time: 05-23-2024, 12:27 PM
What did you learn today?
Learned that youtube's cc (beta) function works perfectly for pirate talk, but not to normal speech.

Watch this episode of "Freeman's Mind" then go look at any other video clips, it's quite apparent.
Freeman's Mind Episode 27
girls not only care about how they look, but how their guy looks. or rather how well kept or neat they are. you dont have to look like papa piolo, you just need to be as clean.

guys should greet the girl first, but we should never be the first to extend our hands for a handshake. while guys wont refuse a handshake, girls do
and it can embarrass the guy.

cheese whiz is not a good shortcut for making mac & cheese. im better off just buying the instant one lucky me sells, or just not eat mac & cheese at all.
Juxtapose
-to place side by side (in order to compare/contrast)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Snappy answers to stupid questions for introverts LOL

Quote:Why are you so quiet?

•I'm listening to the voices in my head.
•Somebody has to be. (Thanks to reader sb22)
•I'm studying to be a mime.

Smile!

•Why?
•I can't. Tragic Botox incident.
•I will when you go away.

Why are you always so serious?

•I'm only serious on the outside. I'm partying on the inside.
•Always? Have you been stalking me?
•Because the universe is expanding, and if it's expanding, someday it will break apart and that would be the end of everything! (Thanks Alvy Singer.)

Are you mad?

•No, just eccentric.
•Why, what have you done?
•Not yet.

Click the link for more.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-...introverts

That I have this murderous intent repressed inside me. I have visions of myself just smashing some assholes at school into the wall, skidding their faces along the concrete as their skin is scraped away, and cracking a skull along some metal railings.

And also that in our 4th year of High School we're going to have mock families, and I'm a mock dad. So I guess I have to keep that side of me in check, you know, for the children o3o
I think everyone has a murderous intent somewhere in the deep caverns of our heads, depends on the level of our S&M play. Smile)

I learned that the cold weather can make you feel as though you had algae all over
i prefer the wheatgrass drink being sold at ministop than the Alodia-endorsed one at 7-11. its cheaper and tastes better.

lasang gulaman ang wheatgrass.

one of my female co-workers treats me a little differently than the other guys. not sure how exactly, but obviously not in a romantic sense. maybe like a brother or something XD
The Grade School Department has a student council na o_o
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
XD

i wonder if i should tell toon city...

http://siva-ph.jobstreet.com/_ads/ph/job...0.htm?fr=R

check the upper middle part there is something wrong there can you guess what it is? XD

plus beginning to see a pattern since they probably have the extra computers now for the new team of course you need someone to set it up
and that usually done by the IT people...kaya pala siguro mid/late july or mid august pa un start kailan pa muna siguro e set up ng IT people ang new PC's

hmmm just a random trail of thought....
(06-22-2011, 11:14 PM)Zefyr Wrote: That I have this murderous intent repressed inside me. I have visions of myself just smashing some assholes at school into the wall, skidding their faces along the concrete as their skin is scraped away, and cracking a skull along some metal railings.

And also that in our 4th year of High School we're going to have mock families, and I'm a mock dad. So I guess I have to keep that side of me in check, you know, for the children o3o

could be a mental disorder
i forgot the name though
(also long explanation)
but it's about the patient having visions of murdering or accidentally harming other people- mainly close relations- to the point of obsession where it can affect their day to day life. Patients don't act upon their visions but are often plagued by anxiety that inhibits their daily lives (i.e. hiding their knives in case they might accidentally stab someone, being very careful on touching/holding other people) and also extreme guilt that they are thinking of such things.....yeah

but since it's not close relations- you're just pissed off so try to calm down. it's a pretty normal thought to cross someone's mind- no need to categorize it as actual murderous intent since you still have the audacity to tell other people about it. Most people with actual murderous intents don't usually tell other people about it as they know they are serious in committing their future crime. Murderous intent doesn't just stem from extreme in the moment anger- it can also come from well thought out plans.

it also appears you are in the 4th year so you are still experiencing adolescence and your huge anger could be a symptom of all the hormones your body is releasing in your system right now. wait a couple more years when you're twenty and it will mellow down.
Rofl

i also learned Dysania -noun- the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(06-30-2011, 06:53 PM)HayWire Wrote: The Grade School Department has a student council na o_o

we already have such, but its only in grade 6 and they dont do a lot (principal is a fag)

(06-14-2011, 05:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: girls not only care about how they look, but how their guy looks. or rather how well kept or neat they are. you dont have to look like papa piolo, you just need to be as clean.

guys should greet the girl first, but we should never be the first to extend our hands for a handshake. while guys wont refuse a handshake, girls do

cheese whiz is not a good shortcut for making mac & cheese. im better off just buying the instant one lucky me sells, or just not eat mac & cheese at all.

[Image: 9218_1279.jpg]

(06-14-2011, 05:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: girls not only care about how they look, but how their guy looks. or rather how well kept or neat they are. you dont have to look like papa piolo, you just need to be as clean.

girls also care about how you look (not in the gwapo sense but in the fashion sense) and its not just about being clean too. you can be clean but be a fucking sore eye. so dressing up or at least coordinating your clothes would be proper. even if you are clean but you still wear shitty clothes girls will be embarassed to be seen with you as cliche as it may get- unless they are really close to you- actually screw that if a girl is really close with you and your clothes suck she will probably say it.

also zero it's kinda like courtesy for the guy to offer his hand first be it he embarrass himself or not. don't be a pussy when offering your hand for a handshake - it shows your confidence levels- it also depends on your setting- this is the Philippines- handshakes aren't really like the 'in' thing to greet a new female acquaintance unless it's for business or a formal occasion- maybe that's why the girls you may have offered your handshake to didn't reciprocate.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(07-04-2011, 08:33 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:

girls also care about how you look (not in the gwapo sense but in the fashion sense) and its not just about being clean too. you can be clean but be a fucking sore eye. so dressing up or at least coordinating your clothes would be proper. even if you are clean but you still wear shitty clothes girls will be embarassed to be seen with you as cliche as it may get- unless they are really close to you- actually screw that if a girl is really close with you and your clothes suck she will probably say it.

also zero it's kinda like courtesy for the guy to offer his hand first be it he embarrass himself or not. don't be a pussy when offering your hand for a handshake - it shows your confidence levels- it also depends on your setting- this is the Philippines- handshakes aren't really like the 'in' thing to greet a new female acquaintance unless it's for business or a formal occasion- maybe that's why the girls you may have offered your handshake to didn't reciprocate.

yeah, i know about that fashion sense also counts. i mean being neat extends to having clothes that fit you and are right for the occassion.

the handshake thing was told to me by a coworker. found it odd actually since im used to be the first to offer my hand.

also that long explanation on murderous intent scares me for reasons i am not comfortable to disclose ._.
That i really have a tendency to forget what day it is when i'm idling away at home between jobs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
an octopus does not feel where it's limbs are relative to its body. as such it cannot determine the shape or size of objects it has in its clutches.

there is a sub-species of octopus that have fins and an internal shell.