Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:58 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(07-23-2010, 03:55 PM)atdsutm Wrote: although you will start out with 3850 gold
I honestly think I had the exact amount of money as I got there. LOL
(07-23-2010, 05:04 PM)Sforza Wrote: RANT: OMG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. A 95 NUMBER IDENTIFICATION AND ENUMERATION EXAM?! SERIOUSLY. I'M NOT IN SCHOOL TO MEMORIZE PPT PRESENTATIONS!!! FUCK YOU WHALE!!! FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!!!
What the hell is this I don't even.. PPT Presentation then wtfexam? Good god that professor is horribad.
It's FRIED DAY!~~

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5KK3ejYRauo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5KK3ejYRauo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

i still have to work though. I'll enjoy later!~ =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rant: My ribs still fucking hurt!!!!!
So umm. We went out like normal people. Dinner and movie and all that. And talked like normal people. Then I brought her home. No serious discussions or anything, just a normal date. I think I'll stop posting about her now. Thanks for the advice guys.
...@Hempire....

Megaman Universe Blink...doesnt look official honestly for me Blink

i think ill be sticking to either diablo 3, starcarft 2 or dead space 2 when any of them comes out
what do u mean? it's official, it's just that the trailer/teaser somewhat looked like the kid was tripping on shrooms/drugs. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
@Ronin

Confirmed by Capcom Europe:

http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/2010/0...-universe/
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant - This has gotta be the worst hangover i've ever had. Awesome night though, but i'm still a little puzzled as to how i was able to get home safely last night. Unsure
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
I finished my school work...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant:
...Except the boring book -.-

Edit:
I'll just watch the film -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave: Just finished Bakemonogatari. I'd easily rate it among my favorite anime, up there with hachimitsu to kuroba (honey and clover) and Aria.
RANT: GODDAMN EXAM. 50-50 again. T_T

RAVE: I got almost all the Strarf parts I want from Busou Shinki Battle Masters! Including her Hammer! Let the pounding begin! LOL
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Rave:
11 left to go~!
Rant T.T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Noob: (in ingles) Wow J.E. ang galing mo! May maitanong lang sana ako sayo. Paano ko pwedeng gawing katulad nung mga armored core intro yung mga 3d model ko?

J.E: Ipakita mo yung trabaho mo para makapag comment ako....

-----Silence------

Nakakaasar ang mga noob na katulad nyan, sa tingin nila basta basta nalang may matatagpuan na Magic Formula putang ina paghirapan mo ang trabaho mo.
@JE

How old are these noobs?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(07-28-2010, 12:34 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Noob: (in ingles) Wow J.E. ang galing mo! May maitanong lang sana ako sayo. Paano ko pwedeng gawing katulad nung mga armored core intro yung mga 3d model ko?

intro? O_O

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy