Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:13 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Good for you Shin! Both on not being held-up, and not fighting. Also, dragging three of them with you. LOL
Hahaha, yun nga yung nakakatawa doon eh. Hahaha ang papayat. LOL
(07-22-2010, 04:00 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Hahaha, yun nga yung nakakatawa doon eh. Hahaha ang papayat. LOL

So they need to pick thinner targets? Ninja
Namputsa talaga yang mga ungas na yan. Nang-holdap na nga lang, palpak pa. LOL

Good thing you got outta there alive, Shin. Buti di ka pa grinipuan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nice one Shin! really good stuff. lol

what Fox said about failing. haha

honestly, given me and trace's nature, I could already see what could've happened if he and I were there instead. Jason
"BINATA, HINOLDAP! MGA HOLDAPER, PINULOT SA KANGKUNGAN...PA~TAAAY!"
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
What a sorry excuse for holdapers LOL, speaking of which if anyone ever goes to Katipunan and lets say goes to a net cafe for a round or 2 of gaming never leave your bag unattended. Last year (in the middle of the day for god's sake) I was playing in a cafe called 129 with my bag between me and my friend (oh and after months of not bringing my laptop I just haaaad to bring it that day) it got snatched sometime between playing together and my friend leaving. If I ever saw the guy who did it I will fucking kill that dude. Anyway just a word of caution, not really my rant or rave, heres my real rant:

Anyone use PLDT net? I do, and seriously over the years their service went to crap. I mean during that recent black out, my net was down for 2 weeks afterwards. Also tangina tuwing umuulan nawawalan na ng connection, talk about useless piece of shit net service XP
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
^LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
^ ninja'd Ninja LOL

Leon, try to spam complaint calls to pldt. swear. there was this one time a couple of months ago that our uptime was consistent, but the bandwidth was soooo pingy that we couldn't finish dl's,play ol in garena, nor even completely load a page. atdsutm(yes, my brother) spammed pldt for one whole week. After a bajillion excuses ranging from our telephone not being a pldt brand phone so it caused interference, there were lizards stuck on our cables, or some parts were bitten off by rats, they finally told us that some bozo put our connection in a crappy port that wasn't really giving the proper bandwidth. so voila, they moved our connection to another port, we had pretty ok net since then.
atdsutm is a spammer Tongue
Yeah he is. LOL LOL
Yeah, we've been doing that for months to no help, the damn thing just went down a few minutes ago. We're actually planning to switch to Globe kung meron lang dito. It would have been Sky but they don't have service here XP

Nix said their globe connection over in Alabang is pretty good. The problem with Globe from what i've researched is that it is SO location dependent.
Hmm I see I see, but hell my money is that whatever service that globe will provide us will be crap tons better than the shit pldt is serving to me for the past few months

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,524 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy