Current time: 09-23-2024, 04:28 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave:
Midterm's in ten hours, and for the first time in two years, I'm all over it. This will be epic! Woot That is providing that I won't die of heat stroke first... Chair

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C22cgOvxTXY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C22cgOvxTXY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
@Sforza: "I like you a lot <3! But I don't want to be in a relationship now. You want to date casually?": Yup.. Go with this instead of the later. Just don't mention this early on(you might want to go on dating casualy more before bringing this shit up). So, how did it go?Glare
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
I like you.....

DO IT!!!!!!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
RANT: PORKE BA NASA RECTO KA NG WEE HOURS BADING/PROSTI/GANGBANGER/BUGAW KA NA?

NO, MY SCHOOL IS IN RECTO. DON'T BE A FUCKUP.

@Sforza: I'd rather not have you rush things. You might be in for a surprise anyway.
@Sforza

It's all about the timing LOL

*has epic fail timing* Argh
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: Watching Alodia TALK and MOVE on Animax is excruciatingly painful. PAINFUL.

Edit - disclaimer: Wasn't a fan in the first place. But still.
lol she doesnt have a cute voice AT ALL. FRANKLY. As I've said, i like ashley better Glare
Rant: When first yr. college kids approach me to make plans, I now automatically peg a 60% failure rate -_- a bit lol at them having to ask parents for permission for everything too XD
(07-03-2010, 09:58 AM)NiX Wrote: Rant: Watching Alodia TALK and MOVE on Animax is excruciatingly painful. PAINFUL.

Edit - disclaimer: Wasn't a fan in the first place. But still.

Who's this Alodia person you're speaking of? LOL
that royally sucks lol.
Rant: Deodorant wrecked my night

Rave: dad gave me 100USD -.-
convert to peso? or maybe canadian? =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hey Jake, I feel like the alternate text in this specific xkcd comic is speaking to you. LOL

http://xkcd.com/761/
(07-03-2010, 07:03 PM)Grim Wrote: Hey Jake, I feel like the alternate text in this specific xkcd comic is speaking to you. LOL

http://xkcd.com/761/

I agree LOL
umm guys care to lend me 1,000 dollars?
long rant is long also begging

rant: my friend seriously got into a fucked up relationship in the states. its a cinderella story,really, but the prince sort of has a kid and did not tell her about it before the marrige. now the kid is harassing her, calling the cops on her by making fake stories and her coward of a husband isnt helping and would also like her to leave. so before my friend gets locked up in jail for false accusations...i would like to ask anyone from RR who could help her buy a ticket home. her papers are not processed yet. she has a passport but her dick of a husband havent given her her own account yet NOR has given her any money.
this friend is a dear friend of mine. i would like to help her as much as possible. im just saying we have a plan. its still unsure though... i can prolly pay in Yen-- my only problem is i dont have proper identification yet to open an account here in japan and by then something may already happen to my friend. if i had my own accout right now i can just buy her a ticket myself. right now my all my money is in a shoebox so yeah..i just need fast cash now. i don't beg very often but this is a different case. onegai!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant: Cleaned Dad's .22 calibre rifle earlier. It hasn't seen anything resembling gun oil in nearly 10 years, so it took two hours just getting the rust and grime off the barrel. Steel wool and a bit of all-purpose oil works wonders on rust spots apparently

Took another hour trying to get the dirt and grime bolt assembly, and improvising a cleaning rod for swabbing the barrel. Good thing it's a Ruger 10/22 pattern - plenty of schematics to use on the net for help on disassembly.

Rave: There's nothing quite as satisfying as reassembling it, cocking the bolt, and aiming down the sights to check if it all fits properly.
Rave 2: The rifle's still in working condition, at least I hope it is LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,120,592 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,689 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy