Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:58 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy Birthday Haywire
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Belated happy birthday Raffy!

Happy birthday Nica!
Happy birthday HayWire.

Rant - back again in Ilocos. And i thought Tagaytay was cold. If that place was nut-freezing frigid, then this is even worse.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Fox. Vodka.
Rave:
I'm gonna leave here to that place on the 26th. I'l be spending the New Year there.
-That- being my father's place.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Good luck.

kapag na map mo na ang internecine, RR will be there....

Di ko maramdaman ang diwa ng pasko. Di ko napansin, it's already the 23rd. shhhhhhhhh....
yehey, finally another successful campaign this term!!!!
Rave: went to an outing with all my buddies at some ressort, had a lots funs, pools, games, the beach, etc...
Rant: On that outing, my love interest accidentally slapped me when she was moving her hands around to chase a Bee.
Rave: It actually felt good. O.o (How the **** did that happen...)
[Image: t98sig.png]
LOL sounds like an anime. Cute.
Rave:

Finally done translating an EX Mission in Phantasy Star Portable 2. Now I need to translate the other EXs. Big grin
Belated Haberdey CZ, HayWire.

Rant: 24 na pala.
Rant: Sarado ang Mineski! Pota walang HoN! THIS IS MADNESS!
Rant: 8gb memcard got wiped. Lost a few gigs worth of data/mp3. (mostly prawns. bye yua aida *sob*)

Nakakabaliw, walang HoN! Domo shinkutatsumakiblaargh.

Another rant: According to tagaytay pics, I now sort of look like Bob. I'm getting a new haircut, and will try to do exercise *cough* again.
Rant - Before the Tagaytay trip, i was at 64kgs. Several days later, i'm now at 69kgs.

The sad thing is, this is just the start of the Fat Season, one of the times of the year that i really can't control myself when it comes to food. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant - Can't believe it's really the 24th. I hardly feel he holiday around me. I'm not really depressed about it though. I have roughly 1 week to finish a lot of my work. So I best just keep working while I'm at it.
Rant:

Talk about coincidences, most of the folks here die on or before New Year and Christmas. We're pretty much attending another newly departed one every year.
merry christmas to all!

rave: at last after 3 years, i'll be spending the christmas and new year with my family. it's the first time after 3 years. iba talaga pag ang trabaho mo ay sa ospital...walang birhtday, pasko at bagong taon pagnatapat na duty ka...

rant: ankle injury again...can't walk....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy