Current time: 09-25-2024, 04:38 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Yes. It's definitely the epass. The way they implement the epass is so crude and stupid. It's only an RFID chip, for Christ's sake. Every other country seems to be implementing it better.

EDIT: And it's really stupid how those that have the epass get exclusive lanes. Everybody's paying the same amount to make use of the highway. Therefore, we should be getting the exact same service. The only extra that epass owners paid for is the unit itself (which is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, btw).
BLARG one of our dogs just died (the most sensitive one). I guess there goes one of them.
Rant: texting groupmates since last friday, only 1 out of 3 is able to reply and doesnt know what to do (doesnt take initiative), 1 is at the hospital, and 1 is not responding. next thursday deadline.

GG
Had the LRT experience this morning. I had to suppress the urge. Itutulak ko sana yung bwiset na lalaking singit ng singit sa harapan ko everytime na parating yung tren. Nakakapikon kasi eh, sakto lang tayo ko for the past 3 trains, wala lang talaga maisisiksik pa sa tren. Tapos si lalake sumingit ng paulit ulit sa harap ko. Took me the 7th train before I got a decent ride.

Grabe yung tulakan sa pagsakay. Naawa ako dun sa babae naipit nung nagtulak papasok yung left and right sides ng mga taong pasakay.
do I dare ask what about my absence were you talking about?

anyway I was just busy with studies and wat not the down side is having a slave driver for a prof. She's not a bad person but she's under the impression we're all veteran space marines wearing six perseverance items each with a chinese wow gold miner's drive...

oh and on a side not our home internet just got fixed ... so many things just went wrong one after the other >_>
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rant/rave: here's my first project as a typesetter... there were a lot of errors.. but.. they say I'm not accountable.. it's the proof readers fault..

so.. here! (err.. explicit content.. XD )

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: Haven't had internet at home for the past few days.

I've been using my Globe cellphone as a 3G modem. I guess 5 pesos for 15 minutes isn't so bad when there's no other choice. The ping is okay but the speed isn't so good. I'm just using it for forum checking and facebook so it's fine.

Why I have no net? Ondoy. Phone line for DSL has been dead since Ondoy, but the DSL connection still worked until the other day. It stopped working because the phone box outside the house was so rusty, it fell down and took the dead phone line with it LOL faaaail!

Rant #2: Learning to use stick is a pain. I don't have any problems at all doing qcfs and hcfs using pads, but I can only do it 40% of the time using stick!!! AGH. That's death when playing SF. I can't even finish easy mode of SF2HD remix >_<
(11-17-2009, 09:17 PM)clonezero Wrote: do I dare ask what about my absence were you talking about?

Not much really, we were just wondering why you haven't popped up during the past few weeks. Nothing nefarious or anything if that's what you were thinking.

Hahaha, i can relate to the stick thing. Trace let me and Serene try out his flightsticks in LR the other night and it was definitely a (re)learning experience. We were literally bumped back to square one as it was pretty tough maneuvering our AC with the sticks. Even boosting and firing weapons at the same time was hard to do as was the more advanced moves like boost hopping and backpedalling. Remind us to show you guys the replays we saved.

Still a pretty trippy experience though. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah. Those sticks were sweet~ They made tanks look godlike against people still learning the controls. BKs gonna love them.

And I'm practicing not using apostrophes when typing plural acronyoms.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Assessment is 7 days away and I still have a dozen unfinished works.
Rave: I need to become a god in SDA or I'll die. Awesum.
I have two cases of beer chilling at home in the refrigerators, awaiting my return. That should last me for the next few months if I drink a bottle or two at the end of the day to unwind.

Awesome. Smile
The story of RR.
Sapul! Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bleak future!

rant: awan turug kuuuuuu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,121,291 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,693 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy