Current time: 09-28-2024, 03:23 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
That was an EPIC EPIC EPIC shortcoming on your brother's part? No one's cool enough for FREE fiber optic internet. -_-
Brother fail! LOL
(10-05-2009, 06:06 PM)Sforza Wrote: RANT Re: this news article~ http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/05/2...nd-service

A PLDT rep recently passed by our house and asked my brother if we were willing to participate in a beta test for fiber, or FTTH. It would be 5x faster than our current connection, and it would be for FREE. It would also have fixed our dc-when-it-rains grounded phone line problem which has always caused random disconnections.

...He said no, because he "didn't know WTF they were talking about".

Facepalm

WTF?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!

Facepalm
If that happened to me, i'd feel royally betrayed. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
BROTHER!!! *Old Ocelot voice*
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.ravenrepublic.net

Hahahahahaha look at the most viewed sites in the US, near the bottom right of the page. LOL
Hahaha, our estimated worth is more than $2.5 grand!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
And we make $3 a day in ads! Not bad. LOL

EDIT: Damn this is exciting. The possibilities! ...I'll have to finish this work project first though.
Hey Boss, remember that business deal you wanted to work out with Lil's before? Wanna try doing that with the other shops that also sell AC kits like Wasabi and GT? That could probably help with our site getting around.

Or am i posting this in the wrong thread?
(10-06-2009, 11:39 AM)Fox Wrote: Or am i posting this in the wrong thread?

Yo Fox, post your ideas here. Tongue
Rant: People who do what the picture below is referring to.
...Not sure if this is the right thread though, but it made me LOL

[Image: 8126_177959374917_706569917_3778651_536370_n.jpg]

Edit: People on the internet should stop using "should of", it's "should have". I read an article on Wired earlier where the author made the mistake.
Oh man Jake, I'll spam that pic all over every social network I'm part of.

(10-01-2009, 12:16 AM)NiX Wrote: Shallow rant of the day:

Seeing people type "should/could/would of" instead of the correct "should/could/would HAVE" especially in primarily American forums REALLY irks me. -_- It seems to be slowly going into mainstream usage too. >_< It's so painful to read.
Wag ka magalala Jake, Hindi lahat ng tao, bobo mag spell sa text.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-05-2009, 06:06 PM)Sforza Wrote: ...He said no, because he "didn't know WTF they were talking about".

Facepalm
If I were you, I'd be like, "Aw. HINDI KITA KAPATID, POTA! WALA AKONG KAPATID!" LOL

Rave: Great LAN gaming, fast torrent download, best connection I've ever seen, and all the shit an internet cafe should be/have, at 10php/hour. I am soooo pleased.
Rant: Facebook is so effin' slow. Wonder why =/

Fox, sorry ah. >_<
(10-06-2009, 07:08 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: People who do what the picture below is referring to.
...Not sure if this is the right thread though, but it made me LOL

[Image: 8126_177959374917_706569917_3778651_536370_n.jpg]

Edit: People on the internet should stop using "should of", it's "should have". I read an article on Wired earlier where the author made the mistake.

Just noticed. May typo siya. Yung "unnucessary" LOL

And grammatically wrong din yung paglalagay niya ng mga apostrophe sa dulo ng q, x, at h.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,123,918 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,702 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy