Current time: 09-29-2024, 01:24 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
(08-30-2009, 09:38 AM)clonezero Wrote: what we won't forgive is not giving us more Domo

i don't wanna get on people's bad side, eh? XD
i shall continue drawing

(08-30-2009, 02:55 PM)Grim Wrote: I love the way the redhead's legs are positioned. Really sexy.

actually, kaya ganyan yung position nya was because this image was a failed attempt at tentacle rape, changed the tentacles to roses and flowery shit, got fed up in the process then i just dumped some random girl between her legs.

(08-30-2009, 03:46 PM)arch_angel Wrote: may I know who those two are? sorry not yet familiar.

the redhead was supposed to be Jaqueline but midway i thought i'd turn her into Tracey but yeah my brain got mixed up and the tentacles where everywhere. I was so frustrated but i really liked the girl's initial position (and boobies) i didn't have the heart to change her.
Then i realized it might be uncouth of me to draw peoples characters being raped by multiple octopuses and shrubbery so i thought i'd be ok if i tweaked her up a bit and in the end i got this mixed tracie-jaqueline red head with a random girl.

@ Shintetsu : thank you~ :3
also,
i think i should stop drinking too much coffee
[Image: leleleplz.gif]
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(08-30-2009, 10:35 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: ..and in the end i got this mixed tracie-jaqueline red head with a random girl.

Imagine how she got involved. Just imagine.

Who here minds if their gender-bent character gets tentacle-raped? Speak up. I'll ban you for a day.

EDIT:
Kidding, kidding! LOL
tentacle rape [Image: petrified.gif]

yada yada yada
[Image: nooo.gif]

where did the constraint go XX

I think it went away with this emoticon
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Constraint?

In RR?

What the hell are you talking about!? Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Woah... The Detail.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I HATE YOU GUYS, YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!!! Sad

lol joke, I LOVE IT HERE

I LOVE YOU GUYS
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

[Image: 001_angela_small.jpg]
this was made cause i wanted to paint Angela's hair again! @__@ didn't pay much attention to detail

some Angela X Maria. Cause some Judo captain X swim team captain in an AU world sounds hot

[Image: 006_angela_maria.jpg]
nice work!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy that yuri scene a lot! Big grin Very lovely Tongue
How exactly are you enjoying it, Rick? LOL
LOL someone should color it for me
i wanna take off a girl's sock too..

WITH MY TEETH

also since im doing Yuri any suggestions on who ends up with who in the Genderbent thingie? XD
I don't think I wanna take off anyone's socks off with my teeth... even if it's a really hot girl.

No one's hot enough to not have... kachichas. >_<
not if the sock is merely for show and was just put on about 5 seconds ago! XD
(09-01-2009, 03:18 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: I HATE YOU GUYS, YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!!! Sad

lol joke, I LOVE IT HERE

I LOVE YOU GUYS
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

[Image: 001_angela_small.jpg]
this was made cause i wanted to paint Angela's hair again! @__@ didn't pay much attention to detail

some Angela X Maria. Cause some Judo captain X swim team captain in an AU world sounds hot

[Image: 006_angela_maria.jpg]

I'd pull their underwear off with my teeth as well Pirate
KINKY~!!!!!11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 272,338 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero