Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:20 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(08-23-2009, 10:48 PM)clonezero Wrote: happy bday Jack - O

... NOT A WORD FROM YOU SHIN >=(

A greeting from father to child. Asteeg

Rant:
The TV which participarted for PACT01 and the first Fighting Game Marathon gave out. Isa na sya ngayong malaking radyo.

Boredom strike again... Buti na lang marami pa akong papel and graphite sticks.

Ibang klase. The TV needs warming up lang pala. 2 HOURS. Grabe.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave:

I actually found some Guilty Gear opponents (finally)

Rant:

They belong to the group I kinda wanted to stay away from.

Rant 2:

They weren't good at all.

Rave 2:

In fairness, they were pretty good sports. And they're actually not scared of my superiority in GG.
Aruren, we may be playing different games, but it's no different with Armored Core.

Few players interested in the first place. Fewer players with the patience and passion to keep playing and learning. Even fewer players actually wanting to be competitive.

But hey, that last point of yours is what's really important. Even if you pound them to the ground, they don't get discouraged and they still keep on playing you. That's potential right there.
I agree with your statement Nix. I actually commend them for not submitting to RAAAAAAAAAAGE.
I just hope they end up going "I don't wanna fight you I have no chance against you :C" on me. I was kinda surprised somebody wants to take up my offer of me teaching them what I know about the game. Anyway kinda tired to be mindful of being politically correct. I just finished a 14 page booklet for a project. I got what I wanted, but I'm tired. Retiring for today, friends.
I'm playing LR right now! First time I've touched AC in a while... feels good. Maybe later on I'll slap in AC3.

Oh, and X3 later on. Game night tonight haha. Big grin
Every night is game night hahah. I'm playing LR too!!!
RANT

[Image: ROconnect.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chair

Jason

Flamethrower

Beating a dead horse

Laser
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
stop playing that shit!!!! LOL
(08-24-2009, 09:17 PM)Aruren Wrote: I agree with your statement Nix. I actually commend them for not submitting to RAAAAAAAAAAGE.
I just hope they end up going "I don't wanna fight you I have no chance against you :C" on me. I was kinda surprised somebody wants to take up my offer of me teaching them what I know about the game. Anyway kinda tired to be mindful of being politically correct. I just finished a 14 page booklet for a project. I got what I wanted, but I'm tired. Retiring for today, friends.

Are you still planning on buying a ps3? if you are, then add me up anytime on PSN: High_tened_sense.
It's my main account which i'm mostly active on and *see grim's sig* "Let's fight.....like gentlemen". I'm sure you know what game i'm talking about.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-26-2009, 10:58 AM)Fox Wrote: RANT

[Image: ROconnect.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chair

Jason

Flamethrower

Beating a dead horse

Laser

One word, Maintenance.

Mukhang may naaadik nanaman. LOL
Rant:

Due to no one showing up in the Chess Intrams Try-outs...Old players from last year are automatically the players of this year...

which means...........

I CAN'T AUDITION FOR BATCH DRUMMER T__________T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Maintenance... just when you started OWNING... XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant:

It may probably sound funny if you're not me, but I just couldn't find my house key, PS3 controller, and my school bag right after holding them for a while. The only thing I could remember was that the things were being held... BY. MY. FUCKING HANDS.

In truth, it's really annoying as fuck, only to find out that I just placed them elsewhere in my room and it keeps happening. FFFUCKINGFUCKFUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCKING short-term memory.
Kala ko nanakawan ka, which wouldn't have been funny.

But since you just misplaced them, then yeah that's hilarious. LOL
@Hemp

Hm. Actually I'm starting to grow more partial to an Xbox elite as the days pass. Though I suppose if I buy a PS3 I can just borrow the other games from my friends. I don't think you should count on me attaining any new consoles for this year. An art course costs a lot of equipment. :/ Goat plans to get BlazBlue, we'll split on it because we plan to play it a lot in the Taft rentals for PS3.

@Goat

Sounds like you need somebody to put everything in a certain area for you. Like, a PS3 controller always goes beside the PS3. Keys always go in a drawer, stuff like that. Well, once you have a place for everything and develop a habit of doing so. It really helps. I mean, I was the type of guy who thought I was missing something but soon realized I was actually holding onto it, I mean, in-hand. Yeah I can get that scatter-brained.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,578 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy