Current time: 05-18-2024, 05:56 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
The past two pages have just been truly magical to read. LOL
(08-15-2009, 04:08 PM)Grim Wrote: The past two pages have just been truly magical to read. LOL

I second that LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Glad to see iraya-sama feels right at home here in RR.Happy Missing you lots now. :3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
post and run!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! visit meeeeeeee~~~~
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
It's definitely a luv luv thread.

Hey, it's a long weekend! *nudge nudge*
oho, have some Nurse!Angela and some Ricci art? y/y?

p.s. pg 13 for the Angela pic? does that even count? do these things need warnings? we're all past 13 here anyway....
as for teh color palette again, derpderp, please tell me your preferred color for your genderbent, pleeeaaase?

i personally think nurses are hot!
[Image: 0012_edit_angela.jpg]

here is a dreamy pic of Ricci, orz i wanted to practice something and this was the result..i dunno, i kinda like it
[Image: ricci.jpg]

this is supposed to be a geisha!Jaqueline, but it was already 4am...i think i made a mistake somewhere--somewhere being everywhere! BAH!
[Image: 0032-1.jpg]
WTF. i REALLY liked my gender bent design and theme( since im a real martial artist too) but MAN, am I THIS HAWT when im a girl????? oh man. *likes gender bent self*

thank you very much hanna! Jason
Feature this stuff on the front page, plox.

LOL, fapping to your gender-bent self is still pretty gross regardless of how good it looks, Mark. LOL

Hahah yeah halatang antok ka na dun sa last pic. Nadiin mo masyado yung brush, ano? LOL But great job with all of them!
i wont fap man. i just said i like it and its awesome. Tongue
oh noes~! maybe i should have made something more martial artist-ty? XD

but you're hot already! maybe i should make another one of you? how do you feel with swords? staffs? hmmm, i enjoyed painting you---the colors kinda remind me of goldfishes~~~~

[Image: walleyedplz.gif]also, thank you[Image: walleyedplz.gif] <<< my face when i made the last pic
First pic was pure hotness, Angela looks kinda like Yoko but all the more reason for me to like the pic. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I enjoy this a lot. I look dreamy in my gender bent form :3
(08-18-2009, 10:56 AM)Fox Wrote: First pic was pure hotness, Angela looks kinda like Yoko but all the more reason for me to like the pic. Tongue

yeah i was thinking that too! but i couldn't think of any other color scheme at that moment in time. i just thought 'hey, red hair and purple eyes would look good' and when i was done i was like, FUUUUUU---- yoko ripoff.

but oh well
[Image: leleleplz.gif]
no, hanna, its perfectly fine. any theme would do. Tongue
[Image: leleleplz.gif]

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVwQwAqKJE4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVwQwAqKJE4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

What a resemblance. LOL

LOL edited my epic fail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 258,250 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero