Current time: 06-18-2024, 10:09 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Apocalypse in 2012? Please. That's what they said too about the year 2000.
Whatever happens, happens.

I would like to have braces before that happens though, I badly need them. lulz.
LOLapocalypse!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Those kinds of theories. Listen dude, if we die, then we die Tongue
(07-05-2009, 12:47 AM)NiX Wrote: Last Friday, Rick totally PAIDED for us. Thanks so much, Rick!

Where we ate was a bit too patented for me though. LOL I hope John ( Sophie ) will post the pick ASAP. LOL

Hurr. Sorry for the really late reply. Was supposed to post this last Saturday. Anyway...

Rave: We eated (heehee LOL ) at the most patented Japanese restaurant patented from japan that was patented, (LOL) all thanks to Ricky-Rick. We really wished that last Friday would turn into groundhog day. LOL

The redundant, but delicious, but redundant restaurant:
[Image: Fridaynightout11.jpg]

Mouth-Watering goodness...
[Image: Fridaynightout15.jpg]

...with great entertainment!LOL
[Image: Fridaynightout16.jpg]
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
personally I dont care about those apocalypse crap, but right know because of a discussion I had with a friend of mine I seriously hate the people trying to reach the temperature of absolute zero...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Raf, ano yun?
welll long story short if ever for some reason someone actually reaches 0 Kelvin every molecule around it would slow down to 0 K also and so on and so fort and the thing here is this goes in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics not like the supposed bing bang wat not they say about the projects with the super collider.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ah lol. Shifting of earth's polarity in 2012 is more likely than that. LOL
Terrence Mckenna 2012 Eternity >>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XTglkKfY...re=related
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rant: Got totally OWND in my class today. I'm not letting that happen again. D:<
Not letting WHAT happen?
(07-06-2009, 10:53 PM)Aruren Wrote: Rant: Got totally OWND in my class today. I'm not letting that happen again. D:<

what happen? Roll eyes
the apocalypse crap is just one of the things my classmates keep sticking on my head... just forget what I said... it's just that.. I keep hearing it.. =_=

rant: throat hurts... kept laughing and shouting the whole day.. I sound way different than before... soprano voice.. =_=

@aruren: not letting WHAT?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Hahha parang castrated voice ba? LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,084,780 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,405 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy